Suggestions for game streaming?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody on this board has advice on the best online streaming service to watch the kings games. I have sling TV but NBC sports had a dispute with them and got dropped.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

origkds

What- Me Worry?
It depends where you live. I live in Arroyo Grande, CA and I get all of the games on NBC Sports California with YouTube TV. Hulu's another option for about the same money.

Last edited:
I'm in Sac and have YouTubeTV as well. NBCSN California is part of their sports pack, $10/month I believe. Total is $64.99/month with the sports pack. CloudDVR with no real limitations other than a time limit that it can be saved for (9months I think).

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Too bad Sling dropped it, they were a good option.

DirecTV Stream also carries the NBC Sports California games in the Sacramento area, but it's a bit pricier than the YouTubeTV option because it has more bells and whistles.

I missed the entire season last year for the first time since 2006 because we ditched cable. This year I made sure that wasn’t going to happen again so after a ton of research I decided to go with Hulu Live. It’s $64.99 per month which I really didn’t want to pay strictly using it to watch basketball, but it is what it is. YouTubeTV is the same price I believe.

I'd buy the stream based league pass and chromecast or whatever if you go that route so you can get all the perks, watch away from home, etc. I think it's also the only way to get single team if that's something you'd like, though I think single team LP is overpriced, wish it was still a "pick 5" type deal for the lower cost option.

I live in Long Beach, originally had team pass on NBA League pass. The streaming sucked no matter what I used (TV, PC, phone) it was jerky and unwatchable. I cancelled and rejoined league pass on Prime app on Samsung TV. You need to sign up through Prime, not NBA. Works great.

Last edited: