Stuff

Hey folks, I have a slew of old give away stuff from the games that needs a new home. I haven't gone through all of it, but I've got a bunch of opening night pins from various years (friends gave me extras!), silver & purple pom poms, a few pennants, an incomplete set of playing cards from Comcast (can't remember the year though), team posters from various years, remember that cheesy oven mit/bbq mit set, various thunder sticks, some sidewalk chalk, at least. I also still haven't gone through everything, so I know there will be more.

Don't get me wrong I'm not just getting rid of everything. This is all extra stuff that I forgot I had. And I wanted to give it to anyone on the board who wants it. Just PM me.

I also have a couple extra team art prints/posters that they gave season ticket holders the last couple of years, if you're interested PM me about those, they aren't free, but reasonable.

If others want to get together for a stuff swap, maybe we could do that. Let's bat that idea around.

Take care everyone!