SRO Ticket free to Kings Fan Memeber!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Hey my buddy just bailed on me so I have an extra ticket. Pay for parking and buy me a cup of coffee and it's yours. Unfortuantly I teach untill 3:30 today then will have to get on the road ASAP so leave me a PM with a contact number and I will call you on my way up from Fresno.

piksi

Hall of Famer
HndsmCelt is on his way to ARCO.
He left me his cell #.
So, if anyone is interested for the spare ticket - send me a PM and I will give You his cell # so You can contact him.

so requested by HndsmCelt

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
C Diddy said:
I didnt even know they had Standing room only tickets at Arco for Kings games.
Yep! They are behind the nose bleed seats. I think the most fun I ever had at a Kings game was in the SRO. It was so much fun that I never even thought about sitting down anyway. And, I was very close to food/drinks and restrooms. :D

p.s. Too bad that I am not still in Sacramento. I would have loved to meet the Celt...as well as catch a free Kings game.

It was very nice to meet you, Celt! Shame you couldn't hook up with anyone in time for them to enjoy that fine game as much as we all did!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Kingsgurl said:
It was very nice to meet you, Celt! Shame you couldn't hook up with anyone in time for them to enjoy that fine game as much as we all did!
You got to meet the Celt? :cool: I'm jealous. I am sorry no one got to use your ticket, Celt. I'll let you know when I'll be back in town. ;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
6th said:
You got to meet the Celt? :cool: I'm jealous. I am sorry no one got to use your ticket, Celt. I'll let you know when I'll be back in town. ;)
You do that! Gave the spare ticket to the security guard by the box office in the hopes that some fan looking for a miricale would find one. Oh well.Fun times any way and great meeting Kingsgurl!