SOLD - 2 Tickets for Hawks - Feb. 22 - Sec. 112M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my two season tix for the Kings vs Atlanta Hawks game now available at face value to any KingsFans.com member. The seats are in Section 112, Row M, just 10 rows behind the visitors bench. Great view of the action!!! And these are nice seats on the aisle in a pie-shaped section such that the end seat has mega-leg room, since only half a seat is in front of you.

The seats are $107.50 each, plus I have Super Preferred parking at $18, just 5 spots from the NW gate, where the portal to Sec. 112 is located. Total value is $233.00.

Please e-mail me at smc711@yahoo.com if you're interested in seeing Antoine Walker, Al Harrington, and two of this season's top 10 rookies, Josh Smith and Josh Childress, get handed their lunch by our boys. Thanx!

Last edited:
Looks like not many want to see the mighty Hawks. ;) I would like to go but I have to check my schedule. I wish it was sooner. It's nice to see all the games on TV but nothing like seeing the game live and in person. :D

Actually, I've received a couple of serious inquiries already. :D

Tix are not yet sold, but I will mention here what I've told the others...I will throw in a second "better" game, also at face value, to go with the Hawks tix to anyone that is interested. The second game is negotiable.

R

R1LOVER

Re-sent message, it did look like it was not sent the first time(still in outbox). sorry....
hopt to hear from you soon.....

R

R1LOVER

Ya I'm still here, I have been a little busy and I knew 1KF has my number if he was in a hurry. We were trying to figure out another game..... I guess I better get off my rear and get the transaction finished... lol

K

KingMe!

Wow, Are these tix still available??? I'd love to take my bigger brother to this one while he's visiting from the east coast.... will reply immediately if they are.....
Thanx,
Patrick

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
1kingzfan said:
These Hawks game tickets are now sold. :)
Whew! With the on again and off again posts, I was beginning to wonder. ;) No, seriously, I am always glad to see tickets sold here. It means that the tickets are not wasted, and that someone who would not ordinarily get to see a live Kings game, gets to pick up tickets at face value. WTG-1kingzfan.

I LOVE KINGSFANS.COM!

Thanx...actually I had several inquiries here on the tix, but I wound up selling them to someone that does not populate this board...and they took the other three games I wanted to sell off my hands, too (so I could afford, well not really, my playoff tix). :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
1kingzfan said:
Thanx...actually I had several inquiries here on the tix, but I wound up selling them to someone that does not populate this board...and they took the other three games I wanted to sell off my hands, too (so I could afford, well not really, my playoff tix). :D
Hecka yes! Gotta get them playoff tickets.......especially the ones for the championship round. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.