Season Tickets

Saw that season tickets are open for 2016-2017. With small kids, there is no way I will make it to even half of the games. How hard is it to sell tickets at face value or split with someone? Thanks

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
John Galt neglected to mention you can also post your tickets for sale here in this forum, provided you do not charge more than face value. If you do this, you're pretty sure your tickets are going to actual Kings fans. :)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Well I just grabbed another pair (cheapest pair left at the time I grabbed em) because I want an insurance policy to make sure I'm there opening night no matter what. I will sell the vast majority of them a'la carte or in small packs. I'll offer many here. So we'll see. I have not had tremendous luck on this board except with one super-wonderful person. But hopefully the overall interest in the team will spike and we will be able to sell our extras easily.
Where is this "sell off" pair located?

I suspect with the new arena and the expected crunch on seats you will probably get a bit better response around here (and elsewhere) next year. Won't hurt if the team is playoff-bound, either!

Hey. Officially children 2 and older are required to have a ticket to the games.

Unofficially, I have yet to have an usher or ticket scanner inquire as to the age of my Zoey. Probably depends on how old they look.

I share 4 seats with 4 couples so end up with less than 22 games total each year. I am planning on just buying the cheapest seat I can find anywhere in the arena next year for games we bring Zoey and then still just have her lapsit