• Both / Fair Trade

• TOR by a little

• TOR

• TOR by a lot

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
--------------------------------------------------

SAC Gets: Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, & Chris Boucher
SAC Gives: De'Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley, Tristan Thompson, Davion Mitchell, & 2022 SAC 1st (Top 8 Protected)
Why for SAC? Although I consider Fox more valuable than VanVleet, VanVleet might actually be just as impactful as Fox on the floor. He's an excellent floor spacer, solid scorer, solid passer/playmaker, good rebounder for his position, and great defender. He can do a bit of everything and is tough, hardnosed competitor to set the tone for the team. Siakam gives us another two-way player who is a very versatile & smart defender. He can hit the three a bit, solid scorer, and is a great passer for his position. This would give us 3 players on our roster that played significant roles on championship level teams (VanVleet, Barnes, & Siakam) and hopefully help us turn the culture around into a winning culture. Boucher is a 3&D big that we could throw out there if we want to go out 5 out at times.

PG - VanVleet
SG - Haliburton / Davis / Ramsey
SF - Barnes / Hield / Harkless / Woodard
PF - Siakam / Boucher / Metu
C - Holmes / Len / Jones

TOR Gets: De'Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley, Tristan Thompson, Davion Mitchell, & 2022 SAC 1st (Top 8 Protected)
TOR Gives: Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, & Chris Boucher
Why for TOR? Siakam & VanVleet are both 27 and Boucher is 28. They move on from their win now vets and pick up Fox (23), Mitchell (23), Bagley (22), and a 1st round pick to add to their young core of Anunoby (24), Flynn (23), Trent (22), Achiuwa (22), Banton (21), Bonga (21), & Barnes (20).

PG - Fox / Mitchell / Flynn / Dragic
SG - Trent / Banton / Mykhailiuk
SF - Anunoby / Watanabe / Bonga
PF - Barnes / Bagley
C - Achiuwa / Birch / Thompson

Do we need to give up the pick to make that work? I'm comfortable giving up Fox or Mitchell less so both and way less so with a pick.
Maybe the pick is too much, but I don't think you're getting both Siakam and VanVleet for Fox. Would probably need at the very least Fox/Mitchell or Fox/1st.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
seems like a good trade to make if you are looking to win now, which Vivek is but is Monte? That said, I still don't think that roster is good enough to get to a conference finals and beyond

seems like a good trade to make if you are looking to win now, which Vivek is but is Monte? That said, I still don't think that roster is good enough to get to a conference finals and beyond
I mean I don’t really think there is a win now trade out there that gets us to that level. Not sure we have the assets. This is why many of us prefer to properly rebuild but I would not bet on that being the direction we take with Vivek in charge

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I mean I don’t really think there is a win now trade out there that gets us to that level. Not sure we have the assets. This is why many of us prefer to properly rebuild but I would not bet on that being the direction we take with Vivek in charge
which is precisely why the win now trades will have to happen in a span of 2 or 3 seasons or Monte is gone

If you can just get it done with just Fox & Mitchell, you could potentially look to expand the deal to something like:

DET Gets: Marvin Bagley & Davion Mitchell
DET Gives: Jerami Grant

SAC Gets: Pascal Siakam, Jerami Grant, & Fred VanVleet
SAC Gives: De'Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley, Tristan Thompson, Davion Mitchell, & 2022 SAC 1st (Top 4 Protected)

TOR Gets: De'Aaron Fox, Tristan Thompson, & 2022 SAC 1st (Top 4 Protected)
TOR Gives: Pascal Siakam & Fred VanVleet

PG - VanVleet (34 min) / Haliburton (14 min)
SG - Haliburton (20 min) / Hield (28 min) / Davis / Ramsey
SF - Barnes (34 min) / Grant (14 min) / Woodard
PF - Siakam (28 min) / Grant (20 min) / Metu
C - Holmes (30 min) / Len (10 min) / Siakam (8 min) / Jones

Siakam = 36 min
VanVleet = 34 min
Haliburton = 34 min
Barnes = 34 min
Grant = 34 min
Holmes = 30 min
Hield = 28 min
Len = 10 min

Closing Lineup = VanVleet-Haliburton-Barnes-Grant-Siakam

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If you can just get it done with just Fox & Mitchell, you could potentially look to expand the deal to something like:

DET Gets: Marvin Bagley & Davion Mitchell
DET Gives: Jerami Grant

SAC Gets: Pascal Siakam, Jerami Grant, & Fred VanVleet
SAC Gives: De'Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley, Tristan Thompson, Davion Mitchell, & 2022 SAC 1st (Top 4 Protected)

TOR Gets: De'Aaron Fox, Tristan Thompson, & 2022 SAC 1st (Top 4 Protected)
TOR Gives: Pascal Siakam & Fred VanVleet

PG - VanVleet (34 min) / Haliburton (14 min)
SG - Haliburton (20 min) / Hield (28 min) / Davis / Ramsey
SF - Barnes (34 min) / Grant (14 min) / Woodard
PF - Siakam (28 min) / Grant (20 min) / Metu
C - Holmes (30 min) / Len (10 min) / Siakam (8 min) / Jones

Siakam = 36 min
VanVleet = 34 min
Haliburton = 34 min
Barnes = 34 min
Grant = 34 min
Holmes = 30 min
Hield = 28 min
Len = 10 min

Closing Lineup = VanVleet-Haliburton-Barnes-Grant-Siakam
Jerami's going to be injured too long to really help us win this year though.