Ron's deep thoughts.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, Ron had that huge fight when he was playin for Indiana. So yeah, he definitely wouldnt do that again. But his words were LOL.
??? Um, Artest having that fight in Detroit is old, old news. He's done a myriad of things since then. If you're a Beno Udrih fan, which I'm assuming you are, then you might not have been around when Artest was on the Kings. Believe me, Artest has drawn the wrath and frustration of David Stern several times since that night in Auburn Hills.

??? Um, Artest having that fight in Detroit is old, old news. He's done a myriad of things since then. If you're a Beno Udrih fan, which I'm assuming you are, then you might not have been around when Artest was on the Kings. Believe me, Artest has drawn the wrath and frustration of David Stern several times since that night in Auburn Hills.
Not to derail this topic, but isn't "sniper" Omri's nickname? Anyways...Artest messed up bad at Auburn Hills, but since then, he's been on the receiving end of many David Stern judgements. Not the least of which included a questionable flagrant foul suspension during a first round Kings playoff series.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't know but based on the comments of the poster in question, I think he's a Beno fan...especially since he joined in December 2008. ;)