Rodions Kurucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 21 had a really good rookie season and was huge in helping the Nets make the playoffs he's a good 6'9 (SF) athlete with average IQ and at the moment below average 3 point shooting but i think could improve in this area. He also gets into scuffles a lot as well he does not mind annoying other players.

He's completely out of the Nets rotation and won't likely fair better next year when KD returns, other than 2nd round draft picks I don't see much other than maybe if the Nets want Bjelica or Harry to offer up. I really think he would be worth a look to develop at SF while Harrison's contract runs out and could groom him to replace Barnes as a starting SF. To me he's a first round talent easily just needs time to develop more and showed more as a rookie than most. I think best case he could be something like Parsons in Houston if he can work on his jumper I would say he's a better/stronger athlete but not as smart.

He has some worrying ongoing legal complications, he doesn't seem stable at the moment. I wouldn't go near him right now but from a talent perspective he is interesting.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For clarification: Brooklyn Nets forward Rodions Kurucs is accused of choking, slapping, biting and pushing a woman with whom he had a romantic relationship. (from si.com)

At this point, I'm gonna close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.