[Game] Rockets @ Kings - 2/10/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not really sure what to expect with this game. I'm just very proud of all concerned who helped make last night so memorable. It's being talked about all over the sports universe. The Kings will NOT go gently into that good night. :)

GO KINGS!!!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Violating my self-imposed James Ham boycott, to post this:

James Ham ‏@James_Ham
Closing in 15K for tonight's Kings/Rockets game. Plenty of time to get out there and join in the fun. Expect more of what we saw last night.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Also, I'm sorry for not posting game threads as much as I should. Things have gotten crazy at work with my boss quitting so I haven't really had the time to be as active on the site as I used to be. (Plus there's really not much I can say about games like last night... OR getting blown out by 40 points in New York)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Also, I'm sorry for not posting game threads as much as I should. Things have gotten crazy at work with my boss quitting so I haven't really had the time to be as active on the site as I used to be. (Plus there's really not much I can say about games like last night... OR getting blown out by 40 points in New York)
There's a simple fix there -- you quit too! Then you'll have more time for game threads and such!

I was staying at the Hyatt Regency last night and ran into a couple of the Rockets' players. I told James Harden that I love his game and love that he's a diehard Niners fan but Tyreke was gonna lock him up tomorrow (today) lol. He laughed at that and said he's gonna drop 40 tomorrow.

I was staying at the Hyatt Regency last night and ran into a couple of the Rockets' players. I told James Harden that I love his game and love that he's a diehard Niners fan but Tyreke was gonna lock him up tomorrow (today) lol. He laughed at that and said he's gonna drop 40 tomorrow.

haha thats sick! and i wouldnt be surprised if he does drop at least 40

haha thats sick! and i wouldnt be surprised if he does drop at least 40
It was pretty cool. Some of the players were doing face models for NBA 2k14 and I was attending my wife's company dinner with her at the Hyatt Regency so I would sneak out of the ball room to semi stalk the 2k sports conference room, lol.

well, look at what you've done

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I'll take the under.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I think we all know what this means: if Harden goes for forty, don't bother coming back...

The craziest thing about this game to me is that we've already completed our season series with ten teams, including two western conference teams, before the first time we've played the Rockets.

I think we all know what this means: if Harden goes for forty, don't bother coming back...

The craziest thing about this game to me is that we've already completed our season series with ten teams, including two western conference teams, before the first time we've played the Rockets.
i was just thinking about that, so weird. is there any other team in the league we havent played yet?