Rick Fox retires

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, let's check the scorecard:

1. No longer a Laker.
2. No longer married to Vanessa Williams.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Boy, this just hasn't been his year, has it?

Oh boy! Will we really miss him, greasy hair, diminishing skills, ex-wife and one of my favorite memories:

and all?

Never did like him.....it's just kinda sad that this of all things will be remembered the most

I'm sure he'd like to be remembered as being an "enforcer", but most people will remember him getting his butt kicked by Doug and as the guy who cheated on Vanessa Williams.

Won't miss him a bit.

Elise10 said:
Oh boy! Will we really miss him, greasy hair, diminishing skills, ex-wife and one of my favorite memories:

and all?

Never did like him.....it's just kinda sad that this of all things will be remembered the most
awwwww....thank you for that. i have such fond memories of that moment. :D

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Variant said:
I'm sure he'd like to be remembered as being an "enforcer", but most people will remember him getting his butt kicked by Doug and as the guy who cheated on Vanessa Williams.

Won't miss him a bit.
No kidding, right? I mean, what the hell was he thinking? What are the odds that he's gonna trade up from Vanessa Williams?

wow that celtics/laker trade is looking awesome right about know. celtics get a pissed off payton and fox retires. and we find a dummer gm than kupcheck (ainge).

cant wait to see those horrible new radio shack commercials!!!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Ainge just netted a nice piece of change to persue a FA who is not older than dirt and less than useless while Mitch is saddled with contrats that make rebuilding very difficult. I say if you look at this season as a building year for each team, Boston wins. I just hope their first round pick does NOT go out and hit the crack pipe this time.

Last edited:
LPKingsFan said:
So does Steve Nash now take the honors of greasiest player in the league?
I would imagine so.

Oh gosh...seeing that punch in slow motion just never gets old...
Thanks for the memoires, Rick. I won't be missing ya!

HndsmCelt said:
Ainge just netted a nice piece of change to persue a FA who is not older than dirt and less than useless while Mitch is saddled with contrats that make rebuilding very difficult. I say if you look at this season as a building year for each team, Boston wins. I just hope their first round pick does NOT go out and hit the crack pipe this time.
Boston may have won that trade, but they didn't have a better offseason.