REMINDER: Game is EARLY tomorrow!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I always used to hate those stupid 12:30 games because Vlade never seemed to actually be awake until the second half. I sure hope the Kings are awake from the beginning. Based on the game Saturday, they can't afford to play lethargic and let the Clipper build any kind of momentum.

I wonder if we should order lots of Starbucks delivered to their rooms tomorrow morning??

I'm glad you mentioned this - I didn't even bother to look at the schedule. It wouldn't be the first time I sat down around 5:00 to see when the game comes on... only to find I missed it. You'd think I'd learn.

The game is at 12:30! Oh, I didnt know that. thanks for the reminder VF21!

P.S. Last year there was also a game on Martin Luthors Kings jr. Day. And it was also verse the Clippers! And ALSO, it was at 12:30! lol!!!

VF21 said:
I always used to hate those stupid 12:30 games because Vlade never seemed to actually be awake until the second half. I sure hope the Kings are awake from the beginning. Based on the game Saturday, they can't afford to play lethargic and let the Clipper build any kind of momentum.

I wonder if we should order lots of Starbucks delivered to their rooms tomorrow morning??
Thanks a lot for reminding, would have missed your PBP :) Can't tell you how much I appretiate it. :)

A

AriesMar27

rhuber said:
wow... you remember the score. I had to check just to see who won! :confused:
it was last year and against the clippers.... you had to check to see who won?

Bballkingsrock said:
Yeah, I if I remember correctly the score was 125-100!
I remember last year's game was on TV too. But I didn't know it was a blowout. Thought it was a close game. I guess I'm thinking it must had been the game that wasn't on MLK day. :D

VF21 said:
They've probably all got Starbucks franchises in their rooms already.

Having grown up in LA, I know that they're running out of room to build more.

I knew it was an early game..I'm in the minority in that I'm supposed to work tomorrow but I got this day off a few weeks ago. :)

quick question: is that 12:30 eastern or pacific? & is it a non-working holiday for you people in the U.S.A.?

Go KINGS!

C4_Stojakovic said:
quick question: is that 12:30 eastern or pacific? & is it a non-working holiday for you people in the U.S.A.?

Go KINGS!

thats 12:30 Pacific

I could miss the game and watch it later on Comcast... I just might;)

^thats 12:30 pacific...which makes it 3:30 eastern....thank god cuz i would of missed at least half of the first half....i shot up in my bed thinking its past time for the game...but to my relief it was only quarter after 1 (ET)