Raptors at Kings $3 tickets

I just went on Stub Hub for the fun of it and noticed the prices of tickets to the Kings at Nets. There are a lot of tickets on sale for get this...$0.45. Yes, 45 cents each!

I decided to check out the Raptors at Kings and there are tickets as low as $3. Yes, $3. Unreal. No idea if this is an error or what but I am wondering if anyone will purchase tickets or not. There is a small catch though. To print the tickets it costs $5 or you have to pay for overnight shipping of $20.

Below is one example.

Toronto Raptors at Sacramento Kings Tickets
Mon, 11/01/10, 7:00 PM (PDT)
Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA
Section: Upper Level Baseline 208
Row: Q | Seats: Not provided by seller
4 tickets x $3.00
$12.00
Delivery
(FedEx Priority Overnight)
$19.95
Subtotal
$31.95 USD

http://www.stubhub.com/sacramento-kings-tickets/kings-vs-raptors-11-1-2010-987417/

Last edited:
Are you serious? I paid close to $34 for a pair of tickets in upper level section 220...I bought them from Stubhub too about 3 weeks ago. I guess it's best to wait a week before the event and then buy the tickets.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Are you serious? I paid close to $34 for a pair of tickets in upper level section 220...I bought them from Stubhub too about 3 weeks ago. I guess it's best to wait a week before the event and then buy the tickets.
Ditto, I paid over $100 for two seats in the upper deck on Ticketmaster because the Kingsfans sale fell through. TM showed all the cheaper seats sold, so I bought more expensive seats. It really blows, because I could have saved some $$$ and bought tix to more games than just the opener.