question

being a new kings fans, is this by far the worst starting of the season under adelman's watch?

btw, this warning should come up before every kings' game:

"WARNING: watch at your own risk, might cause manic depressive syndrome."

justthisonce said:
being a new kings fans, is this by far the worst starting of the season under adelman's watch?

btw, this warning should come up before every kings' game:

"WARNING: watch at your own risk, might cause manic depressive syndrome."
Very Depressing!!!!!

Well I guess there is an upside to having Direct TV and not being able to watch all of the games. It makes it easier to deal with the loss when you don't have to go through the 48 minutes of torture....

justthisonce said:
are you saying you're new to the the site or you are a new kings fan in general?

Crackerman said:
Very Depressing!!!!!

Well I guess there is an upside to having Direct TV and not being able to watch all of the games. It makes it easier to deal with the loss when you don't have to go through the 48 minutes of torture....
Suprisingly, I actually find it difficult to change the channel when the Kings are losing so badly. I just can't turn away until the complete 48 "minutes of torture" are complete. I guess something inside of me thinks they will come back, no matter how far down, each time. . .
That's the only logical explanation I can think of for my subconcious need to watch entire games.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Last night, I actually turned the TV off with about 5 minutes remaining. I rarely lose faith in them, but it was clear as a bell there was no way they were going to pull that game out. I turned it off not because of the game, per se, but because of the commentary. It just got to the point where I didn't want to hear any more about Fortson and his "stellar" performance. BLECH!!

I STILL think Fortson needs to be fined for the way he uses and abuses his elbows!