Question About Courtney Alexander

Why did he not play last night... And why is he not even listed in the box score? He's not even listed as a DNP, he just isn't there... Was he cut? I thought the Kings signed him to a one year contract so why are people questioning as to whether or not he'll make the team?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Hmm...think he's still here. We had a lot of people not get into one game or the other. And pre-season box scores are always dicey -- don't think Liu was listed in either box was he? And he actually played.

He has a guaranteed contract, yet there is so little talk about him or from him. You'd think someone in the media would've gotten an interview or a comment or two.

Hopefully we'll hear more from him this next game. He's from the area if I remember correctly.

Why did he not play last night... And why is he not even listed in the box score? He's not even listed as a DNP, he just isn't there... Was he cut? I thought the Kings signed him to a one year contract so why are people questioning as to whether or not he'll make the team?
I heard something like he had some hamstring injury or something. But that should have been mentioned.

Packt said:
He has a guaranteed contract, yet there is so little talk about him or from him. You'd think someone in the media would've gotten an interview or a comment or two.

Hopefully we'll hear more from him this next game. He's from the area if I remember correctly.
Yeah he is from Fresno State. Will be really cool to watch him play here :). I hope he does play.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Packt said:

I think you're just a little ahead of things. The Kings played one pre-season game at home and then went to China. Once they get back and get settled in, I think we'll be seeing more interviews, etc.

:D

bibbyweb said:
I heard something like he had some hamstring injury or something. But that should have been mentioned.

Yeah he is from Fresno State. Will be really cool to watch him play here
. I hope he does play.
Is he hurt? you would think he would have played being from
Fresno State and all.