[Game] Preseason Game 4: Kings vs. Warriors, 12/17/2020, 6:00pm PST, 9:00pm EST

Im at work currently and the thought of watching the game is making time flyyyyyy! Excited to see Marvin/Hassan/Guy follow up their first games!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
WhitesideMania will continue to sweep across Sacramento.

De’Arron Who?

Buddy What?

Marvin When?

All Hassan all the time.

Also; let’s have a coming out party for Sacramento’s One True Superstar Jabari Parker!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Shoot. There’s some lame NHL Sharks program playing over the channel the Kings are supposed to be on... at least on DISH.

Shoot. There’s some lame NHL Sharks program playing over the channel the Kings are supposed to be on... at least on DISH.
My stream from NBC sports works, and I rather watch from my computer over the TV anyways, the kids can goof off in the TV room and EZ to check stats etc from the computer.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Same thing on ATT TV. They're running a ticker at the bottom of the screen directing me to an alt-channel that doesn't exist. This has happened since bubble time, is pretty much unacceptable, and I don't care if I can access via the "app", I'm about to rain hell on them.