[Pre-season] Kings @ Clippers - Thursday, Oct. 12 - 7:30 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Great, just great... We face the stupid Clippers at Staples on the first end of a back-to-back and then travel back to the north to drop in on the Warriors at Oracle. What fun...

Not sure what to expect. I hope to see more positives from our rookies and I definitely hope to see something approaching real engagement from WCS.

Can't believe the season starts in just a week.

GO KINGS!

The game is being carried on NBA-TV.

Haven't heard word on Fox. I was only half listening but I believe Ham said he practiced yesterday but it may have been limited. He said Fox said he feels it but he's tough and could easily play. I have a feeling they'll be holding their investment out for this one though.

As a member of the Mason bandwagon, I'm hoping he gets minutes either way.

Great, just great... We face the stupid Clippers at Staples on the first end of a back-to-back and then travel back to the north to drop in on the Warriors at Oracle. What fun...

Not sure what to expect. I hope to see more positives from our rookies and I definitely hope to see something approaching real engagement from WCS.

Can't believe the season starts in just a week.

GO KINGS!

The game is being carried on NBA-TV.
I'd like to see the Kings go .500 in the pre-season, but that's not happening. And for the regular season, it will be all about "are they continuing to play hard and make progress?" and not so much about collecting wins.
You know this, so I guess I'm just reminding myself!

Why is that likely? Do you think Joerger has moved into fine-tuning mode with the starters so we can start the season off with a 5-game winning streak?

Why is that likely? Do you think Joerger has moved into fine-tuning mode with the starters so we can start the season off with a 5-game winning streak?
I just think Joerger will use tonight as a "dry run" of a regular season game. Most likely we will see some, if not all vets rested again tommorow so this is the last game where he will use the full roster before the regular season(with the exception of Fox, but Mason slides right in).

I just think Joerger will use tonight as a "dry run" of a regular season game. Most likely we will see some, if not all vets rested again tommorow so this is the last game where he will use the full roster before the regular season(with the exception of Fox, but Mason slides right in).
Hill/Hield/Temple/ZBo/Koufos ?

Hopefully we can get a better vibe going tonight :)