Potential to trade with Phoenix ?

Eric Bledsoe is out and phx needs to continue their strong guard play to continue their push for the playoffs. Whilst they most likely wont make it, try telling that to them.

They have an 18 points per game hole to fill in their back court and we have Marcus Thornton who has proved he can flat out score.

Who could we pry from them for MT, im certain they wont want to part with Dragic

I really don't see us being able to unload him unless we give back some sort of asset. So in the end, we will probably have to keep him through this year and trade him next year as an expiring.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Eric Bledsoe is out and phx needs to continue their strong guard play to continue their push for the playoffs. Whilst they most likely wont make it, try telling that to them.

They have an 18 points per game hole to fill in their back court and we have Marcus Thornton who has proved he can flat out score.

Who could we pry from them for MT, im certain they wont want to part with Dragic
Problem is dragic is the only person I would want off that team. I like plumblee but contracts aren't even close

Proved he can flat out score? Maybe if you were talking about a few years ago, but not now. He's a bench warmer. No way they touch him with a stick...

Thornton did well in a run and gun system in NO and here under Smart. Phoenix isn't really running that way.

They also traded away Shannon Brown, Thornton's more athletic doppelganger, earlier this year who was waived by the Wizards and is currently out of the league. If they wanted a cheap replacement, they could dial up his number again.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Dragic is the only guy I'd want as well. Given that he's likely not going anywhere now, I don't know that we can give them anything of value that we can afford to lose.

The rule for Thornton should be he cannot shoot unless DMC and JT are in the paint. The MT assist: MT shoots, clang miss, DMC grabs the board and throws it down:) All the while JT is blocking out the other teams best rebounder.