Potential draft picks.

I really would not mind Admiral Schofield, Brandon Clarke, or PJ Washington for one of our 2nd rounders. The second round this year looks much usual. Lots of good rotation depth to be had.

We may not have a first round pick but if you can find a rotational level player or two with one of these 2nds rounders, thats what can ensure you are financially in a good place going forward. We are now at the point where you know Buddy, Fox and Bagley will be your big money players in a few years.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I really would not mind Admiral Schofield, Brandon Clarke, or PJ Washington for one of our 2nd rounders. The second round this year looks much usual. Lots of good rotation depth to be had.
I hate to pop your balloon, but Clarke is a lottery pick, Washington may be a lottery pick, but will certainly go by mid first round. The only one that could slide into the 2nd rd, might be the Admiral, but I still think he goes somewhere around 27 to 30.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Players you need to be looking at are Dylan Windler, Cam Johnson, Ty Jerome. Dedric Lawson, Bruno Fernando (probably goes in 1st rd.), Naz Reid, Eric Paschall, Ashton Hagans, Ignas Brazdeikis, Shamorie Ponds, Charles Bassey, and Darius Bazley.

Those are realistic choices, and most of them should, could be there when the Kings pick.

Players you need to be looking at are Dylan Windler, Cam Johnson, Ty Jerome. Dedric Lawson, Bruno Fernando (probably goes in 1st rd.), Naz Reid, Eric Paschall, Ashton Hagans, Ignas Brazdeikis, Shamorie Ponds, Charles Bassey, and Darius Bazley.

Those are realistic choices, and most of them should, could be there when the Kings pick.
I am hopeful we can find an overseas player like Kurucs who went 40.

Chuma okeeke would have been a late first rounder but was on the rise. Good size 6’8 and can post up and hit 36% and 38% from 3pt range in his two years. He tore his ACL In Auburn’s win over North Carolina in the sweet 16. Because of his injury he will likely fall to mid to late 2nd rounder. Looks like he could be a Harrison Barnes/ Tobias Harris type player. I would take him and red shirt him ala harry Giles.

Chuma okeeke would have been a late first rounder but was on the rise. Good size 6’8 and can post up and hit 36% and 38% from 3pt range in his two years. He tore his ACL In Auburn’s win over North Carolina in the sweet 16. Because of his injury he will likely fall to mid to late 2nd rounder. Looks like he could be a Harrison Barnes/ Tobias Harris type player. I would take him and red shirt him ala harry Giles.
Given the number of 2nd round pick we will have over the next couple of years, this is the sort of thing we should be doing if in fact the kid will enter the draft.