Postgame Quotes-vs. Phoenix (preseason)

http://www.nba.com/kings/news/Postgame_Quotesvs_Phoenix_p-121379-58.html

Postgame Quotes-vs. Phoenix (preseason)

Rick Adelman
Adelman

“These games are important – we’ve talked about it and we’re trying to get better everyday and get ready for the regular season. They obviously don’t think it’s important, they obviously don’t turn it on with every second. I don’t know what’s going through their minds but we talked about Phoenix being a very good team – very athletic – they are going to push the ball on you. You’ve got to run your offense and all we did was come down.”

“I hate to say it but with this team it’s the first time since I’ve been here that it’s all about what we’re doing. It’s about who’s going to get the shot and how quickly we are going to get it.”

“I don’t know what to tell you, all we’ve been doing is working defensively and did it show – no, because it takes effort, it takes concentration, and neither one of those was there for us.”

Erik Daniels
Daniels

On how the game went:
“The score says it all. We didn’t come out and play with the right amount of energy. They just played a lot harder than we did at the beginning of the game.”

On if they will be ready for the beginning of the season:
Yeah, we just need to come together and just work a little more harder, just run the offense and a little more tougher defense.

Kevin Martin
Martin

“I don’t think it’s right, because you always want to end on a good note, especially when you’re about to start a new beginning, but we got a couple more days of practice before the first game, and hopefully we’ll go down to Dallas and perform like we did last night.”

“Performance like that is not acceptable anywhere, but we’ll be alright.”

Heeyy....No fair you beat me to the punch!:p

The Kings Postgame show played several minutes of Adelmans Postgame Interview. Adlman was definately angry as im sure you can tell...lol Channel 10 showed part of it as well.

I hope Adelman makes them run suicides tomorrow;)

Last edited:
slugking50 said:
The Kings Postgame show played several minutes of Adelmans Postgame Interview. Adlman was definately angry as im sure you can tell...lol
Good I'm glad he's angry.

I think we posted the same thread sluking50 (mods kindly delete one, thanks)

slugking50 said:
Heeyy....No fair you beat me to the punch!:p

haha, I already asked themods to delete one of them. Hey by the way what's up with being awake this early in the morning. It's 3:35pm here in India

KingKong said:
haha, I already asked themods to delete one of them. Hey by the way what's up with being awake this early in the morning. It's 3:35pm here in India
I actually had you beat but I got kicked offline..You were lucky ;)

Im a nightowl.... thats why im on.

Anybody else hear Adelman on the Radio last night?

am i getting the impression right that the players didn't listening to adelman and didn't care about winning the game?

it's been such a ddddddrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggggggggggiinngg preseason,
it's about time it ended.
hopfully the kings will do better from now on

fakie said:
am i getting the impression right that the players didn't listening to adelman and didn't care about winning the game?

it's been such a ddddddrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggggggggggiinngg preseason,
it's about time it ended.
hopfully the kings will do better from now on
If hope that's not the scenario for the rest of the season. Players tend to stop listening to their coaches after few years of not getting to the promise land. Just ask Byron Scott.