Postgame Quotes-vs. Indiana

http://www.nba.com/kings/news/Postgame_Quotesvs_Indiana-124757-58.html

Postgame Quotes-vs. Indiana

Kings Coach Rick Adelman
“It was a good win for us; obviously (Indiana) is really hurting with all their people out. We did a nice job in the third quarter. We got the win and Chris and Brad were both really good. They were active and they passed the ball. We wanted to be sure we got this first one at home and try to build off two wins on the road.”

“I think we were active and we were moving the ball and we made a lot of plays where we put them out of position and we opened it up for us to get the points. Offensively I thought we really attacked the way we wanted to. There were a lot more turnovers than we would have liked, but when we’re acting like that at the offensive end, it puts a lot of pressure on them because they are out of position.”

On the play of Chris Webber:
“He’s having more and more games like tonight where he made three or four moves and he just caught the ball, went up, and dunked it. He made quick moves and quick spins to the basket. Hopefully as the year wears on he will have more and more nights like that. I think what he’s been great at is when he doesn’t feel good he lets the game come to him. He’s such a force with what he can do with the ball and tonight he really shot well – he had a lot of nice plays early and he got us off to a nice start.”

Peja Stojakovic
“They were short-handed, with the suspensions and injuries, but they played well. They played hard, and their effort showed why they are 10-5. They played aggressively from the first minute.”

“That’s how we get the easy buckets. We got the rebounds, offensive boards, scored the easy buckets, and moved the ball. It was a good night for us.”

On Webber:
“He had good games before, but tonight he was just aggressive, making shots inside and out. He passed the ball, and rebounding. He played well tonight.”

“It helps everybody, it helps the whole team. When he gets going, it takes the pressure off of the rest of us. He’s such a great passer, that he is still going to find the rest of us.”

On Miller and Webber dominating the Miller:
“It makes it easier for everybody. Just being able to go inside and out. If we have an advantage inside, we should go to our big guys. And if it frees me up for shots, hopefully I’ll make them.”

INDIANA PACERS

Rick Carlisle
“Your gonna have some nights where it’s tough and this is the first night in a while we didn’t compete at the level we have been competing at. Sacramento is a hell of a team and they have a lot to do with it obviously, but when you get beat by 29 on the boards you can do better. We can’t lament this too long because we have an important game tomorrow night. We get Reggie Miller back tomorrow night which is a boost and we have to get ready and have a plan to try and win. We’re disappointed tonight obviously.”

“We all know that we just didn’t compete like we needed to, especially against this caliber of team so we have about 18 hours to get the wheels back on the wagon. We’ll have a breakfast meeting tomorrow to talk about Golden State.”

“We have to be better than this or we’re going to get beat bad on the road and that’s just the way it is.”

Austin Croshere
“They we’re getting back door cuts for lay-ups, wide open lay-ups, wide open three point shots. I can’t think of one area where we performed well.”

“Guys who are not used to playing a lot of minutes that are now playing for forty minutes a game are a little banged up and it’s just another in a long line of excuses this team can come up with. We’re capable obviously of much better than we did tonight and we didn’t come forth with the effort.”

How’s the rib?
“Sore (it got hit again), I have to hope that it doesn’t lock up on me tomorrow. It’s a range of motion thing as a little time goes on it will ease up.”

KingKong said:
How’s the rib?
“Sore (it got hit again), I have to hope that it doesn’t lock up on me tomorrow. It’s a range of motion thing as a little time goes on it will ease up.”
courtesy of Cwebb :lol: