Post Layout?

Which layout do you prefer?

• Poster info on left, post on right.

Votes: 48 81.4%
  • Poster/post in alternating rows.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Which layout do you guys prefer? The way it was before with the poster information in the left column and the post in the right column, or the way it is now with poster/post information in alternating rows? I think they each have there good points but I'm not sure which one I like better.

I am actually a fan of this new layout. At first i was confused when I saw it but I am liking it. Maybe I just like it because it is NEW..... most of the other forums I saw had that other layout, so this is just something different. I give it thumbs up!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Evilmav2 said:
Y'alls new post layout is refreshingly different. I like it...
I originally voted for the 1st option, but now that I am getting used to it, I think I like the change as well.

It appears as though most of the people who posted yesterday like the new layout and most who posted today like the old layout. The obvious solution is to use this layout on Mondays and the old layout on Tuesdays. Perhaps it's a weekend/workweek thing. Let's follow trends and figure out the pattern.

monk said:
It appears as though most of the people who posted yesterday like the new layout and most who posted today like the old layout. The obvious solution is to use this layout on Mondays and the old layout on Tuesdays. Perhaps it's a weekend/workweek thing. Let's follow trends and figure out the pattern.
Now....this is funny!!!:D

monk said:
I say a good old fashioned battle royale would decide this matter. The object is trying to throw everyone else out of the ring. The last warrior in the ring decides the issue. Who do you think would win?

News

Hot off the presses...
I actually liked the new layout better, but since the overwhelming opinion is contrary I’ll change it back.