Play-In Round 2022

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Nets currently up on the Cavs 40-20 at the end of the first quarter.Pacers dangerously close to losing the Cavs pick this year.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Patrick Beverly egging on the crowd as he gets payback against his old team only to miss a free throw to put the game completely out of reach for the Clippers is pretty much the most PatBev move possible.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
what would he have to do for you to change that?
Let me put it like this, Karl-Anthony Towns : me :: De'Aaron Fox : @kb02. Which is to say, there's probably **** all he can do to ever get on my good side.

But, since this isn't a Timberwolves message board, at least you don't have to worry about me just randomly banging on him, out of nowhere. I pretty much only bring him up, when he comes up.

Let me put it like this, Karl-Anthony Towns : me :: De'Aaron Fox : @kb02. Which is to say, there's probably **** all he can do to ever get on my good side.

But, since this isn't a Timberwolves message board, at least you don't have to worry about me just randomly banging on him, out of nowhere. I pretty much only bring him up, when he comes up.
I don't know your history with KAT, so maybe it's beyond repair, but if Fox shows up next year playing like CP3, I'll gladly eat crow.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Pels should’ve given away shirts that were the same color as the empty seats in the arena because the contrast of the red to the blue seat backs is really obvious.