VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
First and foremost, here's the coverage info:

Comcast - SD 34, HD 721
DirecTV - SD 669, HD 669-1
ATT - SD 768, HD1768
DishNetwork - SD/HD - 447

Hopefully, they've come up with a better solution to the scoreboard verbage than covering parts of it with black plastic. :p

lets hope Cuz stays out of foul trouble and lets hope we see some improvement out of Smart's rotations. aka stop benching players for whole quarters

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Pistons have been terrible. Shot terribly, not defended, gotten killed on the glass, you name it. Its the second night of a back to back. We need to come out and stomp on them and make the misery continue.

Key 1: Boogie has to domiante his matchup with Monroe. Monroe is off to a very mediocre start this season. Boogie destroyed him in one matchup last year, lost the other. This needs to be a win for him. Don't let him wake up.

Key 2: Stuckey might have been the worst player in the NBA so far. He's been completely awful. But we all remember last year when he lit us up in a huge way. That's Reke job. Keep him miserable. If you're going to embrace the role of defensive stopper, it never stops night in and night out. So don't let Stuckey even have a glimmer of hope the slump is over.

Key 3: Prince is getting old, but he too worked us last year because we were smallballing, and he's 6'10" with post game, and we had no hope of guarding him. Now we have JJ. JJ has to settle down enough on offense that we can keep him out there to check Prince and keep him from hurting us.

Squeeze them with our new found defensive energy. They played in Denver last night and fell to 0-4. If we smother them all night they'll fade late.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure Stuckey just set an NBA record for the worst shooting start in NBA history. Could be wrong but I swear I saw that somewhere yesterday.

Pretty sure Stuckey just set an NBA record for the worst shooting start in NBA history. Could be wrong but I swear I saw that somewhere yesterday.

Well the Kings do have a history of making scrub players look like stars and slumping players come out of their funk....just saying :)

I would like to see Brooks start. He provides the shooting that neither Isiah or Tyreke can.
After we signed Brooks I thought he would be the starter. Not because he is a lot better than IT, but because he has more experience. Either way works for me. I would hope he doesn't shoot as much with Cousins in though.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
This should be easy, but I'm betting it won't be.

Pistons need a win bad. Odds are they will get one very soon. They won't be scared of us. This isn't a sure thing.
Something i worry about which happens to young teams, and us last year, is after a win you start feeling good, and maybe a little too good if a cellar dweller comes up next, and you lay an egg.

But our much improved defense can set the tone.

Please no early foul trouble Cousins.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well the Kings do have a history of making scrub players look like stars and slumping players come out of their funk....just saying :)
And then, the Kings grab said players in free agency whereupon they immediately turn into pillars of salt.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Maybe it's corny, but I like the idea of the train whistle whenever we make a three.

:)

Glad to see Isaiah starting out well.