peja's rebound

Bricklayer said:
sure that's a rebound? Looks like it might be a shot. Which would be appropriate. ;)
i didn't think of it. now that you mentioned, i suppose it could be a shot.:eek: :eek:

i guess that would explain why bobby was just standing there, eh? :p

i don't even mind that Peja doesn't really rebound...i mean he definetly SHOULD be rebounding better...but..whatever....BUT what really bugs me is when he does get his hands around one he holds on to it like its delicate flower...i mean bring one down with some authority...i mean everyone gets rebounds poked away but come on...i love Peja and everything but come on Peja....heh heh heh

i love Bricklayers "golden purse" references when it comes to his rebounding...it makes me chuckle..hehe

as for the picture...thats definetly gotta be a shot

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
He does the same thing with dunks. I would love to see Pedja throw one down real hard - just once. His "dunks" have no authority whatsoever...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KingKong said:
or shot getting fouled by the living room suite: (with..... sorry VF21 I can't remember the furninshing that comes with it.) ;)
Large Living Room Suite (with occasional tables, standing halogen lamp, area rugs, sleeper sofa, two recliners, ceiling fan, lined drapes, overstuffed chair with matching ottoman, entertainment center, framed picture of Don Johnson and Philip-Michael Thomas, multiple HD-TVs, chauffeur-driven golf cart for room-to-room transport and in-house catering service)...