Pedja for Underdog and Wonder Woman and a future draft choice

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BREAKING NEWS!!!

A reliable source from within the Superheroes Union has revealed that final negotations are underway to send popular superheroes Underdog and Wonder Woman to the Sacramento Kings for small forward and almost superstar Predrag Stojakovic.

The sources say the only hold-up is the fair market value for Underdog. Since he is not human, they are having difficulty in finding a suitable market price. The SU is strongly adamant that they will not go by current Westminster Kennel Club values for his breed.

Stojakovic has been the subject of a wide number of trade rumors since last summer. Although human, he has been called "soft" and a "marshmallow" by some critics, which might also create problems in developing a equitable contract for him by the SU, which will not be restricted to his current NBA contract.

Further details are pending. Word in the SU is that Batman has mixed feelings, Superman is refusing to comment and Captain America would like to know how good shooting from way beyond the arc qualifies someone for SU status.

S

SaCKiNgS24

OMG! This is the best news i have heard in a while! now maybe we can compete! SWEETNESS! :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF, you always find a way to come up with something very entertaining to counter some of the more tiresome threads.

I think I mentioned this a week ago, but I heard from a reliable source (I can't reveal my sources) that we will trade Peja and Slamson to Lakers for Lamar and Gargamel (Sorry Gargamel, but I heard you will be traded to Sacramento to become a Kings fan :) )

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And, as upsetting as it has been for me that so many people keep including Bobby in possible trade deals........even I would trade him for Batman....well, if Robin is thrown into the deal. :p

D

Deez

I actually think this would be a good deal for the Kings.

I mean, its no secret that Wonder Woman is MUCH tougher than Peja and Im certain she's a better rebounder too. I know she's not mentally fragile like Peja and can probably hold up under the spotlight of the playoffs, and probably even if her security blanket (The invisible jet) signs with LA as a free agent. Plus, she's got a great body and looks super hot in that bikini-thingy she wears.

Underdog is clearly just a throw-in to make the salary cap issues work, but I think he'd be a nice backup to Mike if Eddie House gets hurt.

TRADE ACCEPTED.

M

MrBiggs

Deez said:
Plus, she's got a great body and looks super hot in that bikini-thingy she wears.
Careful Deez, PG. PG.

I think Underdog would be the steal of this trade. He's mighty quick and if he can play anything like "Air-Bud" he's welcome on my team.

D

Deez

^Solid point right there about Underdog. AND they'd have someone to sniff Webb's luggage for the ganj when they take those long road trips!

M

MrBiggs

Deez said:
^Solid point right there about Underdog. AND they'd have someone to sniff Webb's luggage for the ganj when they take those long road trips!
I dont know if I'd want Webb to go through any game suspensions but if we're playing Philly or the Lakers feel free to set Underdog loose in Odom or AI's locker

VF21 said:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

A reliable source from within the Superheroes Union has revealed that final negotations are underway to send popular superheroes Underdog and Wonder Woman to the Sacramento Kings for small forward and almost superstar Predrag Stojakovic.

The sources say the only hold-up is the fair market value for Underdog. Since he is not human, they are having difficulty in finding a suitable market price. The SU is strongly adamant that they will not go by current Westminster Kennel Club values for his breed.

Stojakovic has been the subject of a wide number of trade rumors since last summer. Although human, he has been called "soft" and a "marshmallow" by some critics, which might also create problems in developing a equitable contract for him by the SU, which will not be restricted to his current NBA contract.

Further details are pending. Word in the SU is that Batman has mixed feelings, Superman is refusing to comment and Captain America would like to know how good shooting from way beyond the arc qualifies someone for SU status.
Errr, what is Underdog's breed anyway? Does he have papers and is he vulnerable to UNDER-achievement in his class?

I dunno, I think there are too many Underdogs already. Here's who I would like to see on Kings: GIGANTOR. You know, "Bigger than big, taller than tall. Quicker than quick, stronger than strong", all that stuff. Be good inside.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Last Cup of Sorrow said:
Do we need a thread like this?
Yes.

Why not inject a little humor into what has become a pretty tedious situation?

You're under no obligation whatsoever to post in the thread if you don't like it.

Sacramento trades:
SF Peja Stojakovic(19.7 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 1.9 apg in 38.3 minutes)
Sacramento receives:
SF Underdog(13.1 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 1.8 apg in 33.0 minutes)
PF Wonder Women(15.7 ppg, 10.3 rpg, 3.5 apg in 36.4 minutes)
Future draft choice
Change in team outlook: -4.4 ppg, +6.1 rpg, and +0.6 apg.

Superheroes Union trades:
Future draft choice
Superheroes Union receives:
Change in team outlook: +6.4 ppg, -3.6 rpg, and -1.1 apg.
TRADE ACCEPTED

vj9999 said:
Sacramento trades:
Sacramento receives:
Future draft choice
Change in team outlook: -4.4 ppg, +6.1 rpg, and +0.6 apg.

Superheroes Union trades:
Future draft choice
Superheroes Union receives:
Change in team outlook: +6.4 ppg, -3.6 rpg, and -1.1 apg.
TRADE ACCEPTED
Damn Wonder Women is a walking double double... exactly what we need :)

I was really hoping for Aquaman.

Sure, he's been erratic in the past, but he's in a contract year!! He might just go nuts on a few people, but we can ditch him if we don't want to pay. Besides, living under water for all these years might have made him very difficult to defend -- algae and all, very slippery.

I'm good with Wonder Woman, though. Pretty good shotblocker with those bracelets.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
AleksandarN said:
What happen to the deal with Hulk? Were the kings worried about the attitude problem?
Frankly, I think they were more concerned about image. After all, purple and black and green... just looks like a giant bruise. Nothing too menacing about a giant bruise, is there?

And, on the other hand, the idea of having to have all those spare uniforms would probably be cost-prohibitive.

Notice how I'm ignoring Bricklayer's comment?

;)