Our next 12 games....

Don't want jump the gun here but I can see us winning most of the next 12 games if not all of them.

Wed 1 at New Orleans (W)- back-to-back.
Fri 3 Indiana (W) -could be a tough one Indy is playing well, despite significant loss of players
Sun 5 Boston (W)
Tue 7 Charlotte (W)
Fri 10 at Minnesota (W)- This is the most difficult of the 12 game stretch. Revenge would be sweet.
Sat 11 at Indiana (L)- back-to- back.
Tue 14 at Milwaukee (W)- might be a toughy though.
Thu 16 LA Lakers (W)- tough one but we play at Arco.
Sun 19 New Orleans (W)
Tue 21 Washington (W)
Thu 23 Miami (W)- not playing well against Western Conference teams .
Sun 26 Golden State (W)

Sorry had to edit it and add at least one loss so that there is no jinx

Last edited:
10-2, that should happen, more is possible.

minny just seems to have our number, good thing it's in minny, we beat them more there then at arco it seems like LOL! the only other game that worries me is the B2B in indy the next night as the half pacers have played VERY well at home, and webber has had bad b2b games ( which i totally understand i don't hold against him, i'm just pointing out the fact)

LETS GO KINGS AND START A *HOT* STREAK!!!!!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm not picking particular games because I'm sure we'll win one most people think we should lose and I'm sure we'll lose one we easily should win. I'm just saying that I think overall we'll win 10 of the next 12.

:D

I think a more realistic on the next 12 is 8-4. That should be the shooting point. I think that losses against Minny, Indy and Milwaukee wouldnt surprise me, that trip always kills us. And Miami probably will beat us at Arco, only because we cant guard Shaq or Wade and that will only open up the outside for them, and they have good safety valve type of shooters from the elbows, plus Haslim is tough as hell, not to mention awkward as hell to box out, and we have a big problem with that. 8-4 aint bad...that leaves us at 17-9. Not bad, considering the start.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
.... And Miami probably will beat us at Arco, only because we cant guard Shaq or Wade and that will only open up the outside for them, and they have good safety valve type of shooters from the elbows, plus Haslim is tough as hell, not to mention awkward as hell to box out, and we have a big problem with that. 8-4 aint bad...that leaves us at 17-9. Not bad, considering the start.
Not too sure about this one. After all, team like Raptors managed to beat Miami (in Miami)..... There is solutions to stopping Shaq and wade....

VF21 said:
I'm going to say we'll go 10-2. Of course, if we do better than that, I won't complain a bit!

:D
Id expect that too. I think we may end up loosing to Minny and then Indiana with the back to back games but then we should win every other one.

i think the biggest thing is for the kings to stay consistent.
they've been working on some of their weakensses, they are rebounding better, defending better, and every once in a blue moon the bench steps up and help carry the team.
all very good things to happen for the win. they just need to keep it up.

KingKong said:
Fri 10 at Minnesota (W)- This is the most difficult of the 12 game stretch. Revenge would be sweet.
Sat 11 at Indiana (L)- back-to- back.
This sound like a tough one (the back 2 back). As long as they win one, I'm happy. But I think they can win both. ;)

i'd like to see the Kings win against Minny this time around. Among the list, only 2 teams do i consider as among the better teams in the league: LA Bryants & the Minnesota KGs. A 12-0 is not far-fetched the way their playing as of late but a modest 8-4 or a 10-2 would be very much welcome.

Go KINGS!

C4_Stojakovic said:
i'd like to see the Kings win against Minny this time around. Among the list, only 2 teams do i consider as among the better teams in the league: LA Bryants & the Minnesota KGs. A 12-0 is not far-fetched the way their playing as of late but a modest 8-4 or a 10-2 would be very much welcome.

Go KINGS!
The LA Bryants haven't really won any meaningful games yet. They keep beating up on the lesser teams. Once they get Malone back and Vlade to play some significant mins I think they will be right there in the thick of things though. I agree we should win against Minny this time around. I'm standing pat on my 11-1 prediction.

I think that the only difficult game during this stage is the TWoles game. And we have to win that one, we have already lost our home game to them. So we must win that one. I am predicting a 12-0 run! But we might end up with a 11-1 or at worst 10-2 if we get sloppy or something.