OT in Indianapolis

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I love Tamika Catchings. She is, by far, my favorite non Monarch. The Fever are my #2 team (and 1st in the East).

The Fever came from 4 down in the final seconds to force OT in game 2. Catchings (as usual) is doing everything. Her stats through regulation:

22 pts, 15 rebs, 3 assts, 3 blks, 4 stls

She is an amazing player.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Fever win in OT. Catchings final #'s (and she is also one of the best defenders in the league year after year)...

24 pts, 16 rebs, 5 assts, 4 blks, 4 stls

She is also a very nice person. Damn! I'd love to see her as a Monarch, but it will never happen.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Catchings stepped up and was one rebound shy of a triple double.

Glad the Fever stole one in Phoenix. Now, it can be a series. The finals have been some good basketball.

GO FEVER!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Wow! Another fantastic nailbiter for game 3. Fever won 86-85. The Fever now lead the series 2-1 with the next game held again in Indianapolis (on Wed, 7:30 ET).

Have I mentioned how much I love Tamika Catchings? :p

Todays stat line: 14 pts, 12 rebs, 7 assts, 3 blks, 4 stls

The Mercury may have held Catch to only 14 pts, but look how much she still dominated and helped the Fever.

This has been a great series so far! Hoffman, January, and Davenport have been playing great with the usual suspects in Indy. I'm really hoping this goes to 5 games (even though I want Indy to win). This quality of play can only help ratings overall.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
This has been a great series so far! Hoffman, January, and Davenport have been playing great with the usual suspects in Indy. I'm really hoping this goes to 5 games (even though I want Indy to win). This quality of play can only help ratings overall.

I'm hoping Indy can close it out in 4. It would be real hard for them to go back to Phx and win. Gotta do it on Wed. GO FEVER!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
No, but here's a summary:

Mahorn is in the studio with Stephanie Ready and Cheryl Miller for postgame analysis of Game 3 (don't ask me why) and, after Lin Dunn's press conference, they went back to the studio, and were talking about how Dunn asked everybody to come back for the "Championship Game" on Tuesday. Miller looked hyped up, and Mahorn made a comment about how Gavin Maloof made a similar comment in 2006, and how it came back to bite him in the ***.

If I were more of a homer (and didn't actively dislike the Maloofs), I might take offense to a statement like that.