Open Discussion 12/9

Anyone else going to the Open Discussion with Danette Leighton on Wed night?? Given that other thread, maybe she will be able to tell us finally what's going to happen.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
George, I went back to check the email. It was sent to STHs. It is being held upstairs and will not accomodate the public in general. We have to RSPV and it takes us to our account #.

Can somebody tell me what is to be accomplished at this meeting. The only thing I want to hear is that ownership has reconsidered and will commit to one last season here in Sacramento to allow another Sac or Bay Area investor to buy.

Can somebody tell me what is to be accomplished at this meeting. The only thing I want to hear is that ownership has reconsidered and will commit to one last season here in Sacramento to allow another Sac or Bay Area investor to buy.
Hopefully, Danette's not being hung out as a sacrificial lamb that evening.

I cannot attend because I'm not a STH, but I'm still interested what is said at this upcoming meeting. I would also love to hear what was discussed.

I'm fearing the worst because I have not heard any encouraging news about any potential new owners. :(