Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj is the real deal in reporting trade talks.

I think the Kings are just exploring all of their options. I feel like if the Kings were to trade him, it'll likely be at the end of the season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I changed the name of the thread. I wanted to say "latest BS rumor" but refrained.

DMC isn't going anywhere. No way. We're gonna see these stupid rumors until the trade deadline. Vlade has promised PUBLICLY that DMC isn't going anywhere. DMC has made it abundantly clear he doesn't want to go anywhere. There is NO way trading him right now would make any sense at all ... unless the Kings want to see just how empty G1C can be on game night.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Woj is the real deal in reporting trade talks.

I think the Kings are just exploring all of their options. I feel like if the Kings were to trade him, it'll likely be at the end of the season.
Woj also got sucked in by PDA once upon a time. I'll be honest: I wouldn't be surprised if Sneaky Pete has a finger in this just as another way to try and stir the pot just before the Kings roll into Denver to play the Nuggets. It kinda has his stench all over it.

Woj also got sucked in by PDA once upon a time. I'll be honest: I wouldn't be surprised if Sneaky Pete has a finger in this just as another way to try and stir the pot just before the Kings roll into Denver to play the Nuggets. It kinda has his stench all over it.
It's pretty clear that it's other teams feeding Woj. Since hiring Joerger, the Kings' FO has been quiet and clean on leaks. I guess we'll just have to wait and see by the deadline.

New Orleans?? That is literally one of the last teams I would have expected to be involved...

I sincerely doubt that Cousins is involved. Maybe we are looking to get Holiday?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's pretty clear that it's other teams feeding Woj. Since hiring Joerger, the Kings' FO has been quiet and clean on leaks. I guess we'll just have to wait and see by the deadline.
I'm not worried. Perhaps I have more faith in Vlade and some day I might regret it. Today is not that day. This smacks way too much of the crap that happened when PDA was still here...or even George Karl. Vlade Divac is an honorable man. If he isn't, then I will have finally reached the point where I can no longer be a Kings fan.

Z

Zublocka

One ominous thing I remember from a recent Boogie interview... he said something like "I understand that NBA is a business and you can't really trust NBA execs".. and later when asked "who is in your circle of trust" his answer was something like "family and a couple players". He did not include Vlade in his answer to that question.

those are liberal paraphrases, and I didn't really take it like a specific dis at Vlade. But I did notice he did not include Vlade when he was listing people he trusts

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Play nice, kids. I'm gonna bow out of this thread for now before I say something I'll get yelled it for saying.

#LoyaltyIsLove #SacramentoProud #BoogieFever #GoKings #ILoveThisTeam

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
One ominous thing I remember from a recent Boogie interview... he said something like "I understand that NBA is a business and you can't really trust NBA execs".. and later when asked "who is in your circle of trust" his answer was something like "family and a couple players". He did not include Vlade in his answer to that question.

those are liberal paraphrases, and I didn't really take it like a specific dis at Vlade. But I did notice he did not include Vlade when he was listing people he trusts
Oh come on...I'm pretty sure Boogie was referring to the NBA execs such as PDA he's dealt with during his time in the NBA. I honestly have to get out of this thread...

I'll say it again. I trust Vlade. I truly believe he'll listen to offers but he made a point to promise the Kings fan base he was not going to trade Boogie this year. I do not see him going back on his word. It's not who he is.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE: I made an ill-advised comment which I almost immediately deleted. Someone actually was able to post a response. Since the initial post is now gone, I've also deleted the reply. Have fun, kids.

Oh come on...I'm pretty sure Boogie was referring to the NBA execs such as PDA he's dealt with during his time in the NBA. I honestly have to get out of this thread...

I'll say it again. I trust Vlade. I truly believe he'll listen to offers but he made a point to promise the Kings fan base he was not going to trade Boogie this year. I do not see him going back on his word. It's not who he is.
If Geoff Petrie can fire Rick Adelman and trade CWebb for trash, then anybody can do anything. I do love and appreciate Boogie but I won't hate Vlade if the Kings trade him for a rich package. Not rooting for it to happen but won't mutiny if it happens either.

Something doesn't ring true about this at all

Vlade put his name out he wasn't being traded, and a verbal agreement was in place

This is Woj parroting the Bucher garbage

I'm one of the users who don't mind listening to offers but that's not what's going on now, there is an agreement in place

This is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.