OFFICIAL Re-sign Adelman Thread

Ok I feel like Adelman needs a new contract. I was not one of the people who said fire him during our turbulence at the beginning of this season. But we need to get a deal done now. Especially if he keeps Artest happy. I fear if Adelman leaves, Artest will go Ape **** next season during one of our games. I don't fully trust him to keep everything under control yet. We also need to re-sign Bonzi. We passed on Evans, and besides him and Bonzi, there are not many guards like them that rebound like that. so....

RE-SIGN ADELMAN!!!!!

and BONZI!!! :D

Last edited:
A

AriesMar27

this is dedfinitely a new one..... but bonzi can walk, i lov ehim but hopefully, we wont need him next season.... let him sign with the spurs or pistons for the minimum or something.....

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
AriesMar27 said:
this is dedfinitely a new one..... but bonzi can walk, i lov ehim but hopefully, we wont need him next season.... let him sign with the spurs or pistons for the minimum or something.....
Oh yeah, that would be great. :rolleyes:

AriesMar27 said:
:eek:

Wouldn't that make the Spurs extra fun to play.

I'm pretty high on the Kings now that they've been Artestified, but, yikes.

Bonzi.

A Spur.

For the minimun.

And we get nothing in return?

Somebody... hold me. I'm too scared to be alone.

T

thesanityannex

RE-SIGN them both. Adelman and Bonzi need to be aboard. I have a feeling Bonzi and Artest are a lethal combo of ..................................searching for a better word than a$$ kickers.............................couldn't come up with one...........................................still trying......................................................................................................................................yeah..........a lethal combo of a$$ kickers.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I think they should sign Rick to a 2 year extension if that is how long Artest has left on his contract. Adelman is one of the few coaches that can handle him, I think. After that, let's see where the team is and what type of personnel we have.

6th said:
I think they should sign Rick to a 2 year extension if that is how long Artest has left on his contract. Adelman is one of the few coaches that can handle him, I think. After that, let's see where the team is and what type of personnel we have.
I would agree with that... I just want ROn as happy as posible... he should pick the coach haha. if he wants adleman, so do i