NFL 2020-21 Season

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Saints apparently paid Emmanuel Sanders this off-season to have him watch Brees struggle to throw five yard checkdowns to running backs all night.

So... does anyone know the track records of elite edge rushers returning from shredded ACLs?
Nick Bosa tore his ACL before his freshman season with Ohio State. I don’t have data on edge rushers and ACL’s but his track record seems to be pretty good atleast.

So... does anyone know the track records of elite edge rushers returning from shredded ACLs?
he didn’t shred it, it was a clean tear. ACLs are not like what they were, tons of guys come back 100% these days.
But off the top of my head Von Miller and Melvin Ingram came back strong and their game was really predicated on speed, Bosa’s is not, he’s a technician. Oh yeah and nick bosa lol

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It’s another week of Mullens time! But without Kittle, Mostert, Coleman, and Deebo (am I missing anyone else?) it might not be pretty.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
For sure. I wasn’t saying it would be “we will lose” bad just his numbers at the end probably will be very pedestrian. No 300+ yard fun like 2 seasons ago!
I mean, he was only getting those huge numbers because the defense was so bad that we had to play from behind most of the time so you never know...

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Darius Slayton versus Jason Verrett being the key matchup in the pregame coverage of Niners-Giants is pretty much all you need to know about the state of the two franchises' seasons at the moment.