[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a surprising development, Jimmy Butler might be the Bulls best player.

And Derrick rose might be third behind Pau. That means the Bulls are very good I think.
I am not even 1% impressed with Rose this season. He has shown that he is injury prone, is a baby, and will take himself out of games because he doesn't feel right, even with no real medical reason. I don't take myself out of work every other day because I don't feel right, whatever that even means. Get your *** on the court and stay there you whiny little baby. As long as Rose has this attitude of departing once he feels one twinge of pain, the Bulls in my eyes can't win it all, but yes they are a good team because they are quite deep, which is their saving grace. I have been very disappointed with Rose (and no he is not on my fantasy team). ACL and meniscus, I get that because I know what the rehab includes. It's a long process and he had to do it basically twice. Now though? Any issue that comes up he gets himself out. And his quote that he has to save himself for his future to do things? Bro.. you should have been an accountant or something if that is what you are concerned about. Lost all respect for him after that.

I don't agree with Charles Barkley too often, but I agree with him 100% that they have a great job and that they have to sacrifice sometimes for their job. They don't get to play it for very long during their lifetime, and have to earn their pay, and continue to play at their highest level in order to give back to the team and city that made you millions and will allow you to live like a king long after you retire.

K

KingMilz

#Nuggets 8-2 in the last 10 and now are looking like they could get a low playoff seed, Lawson/Afflallo/Chandler/Mozgov all playing a lot better and they have had surprise performances from Arthur and Hickson.

They are about to hit a really hard part of the schedule, so they will be 2-3 games below .500 with 30 games played, and in the West that's a death sentence to your season with clear 12 PO contenders.
Rockets will finally start harder part of the schedule, that also includes, NBA really loves that somehow, vs Denver/@Denver sequence: Kings, Blazers and Suns already enjoyed this, while Houston and Dallas will be future recipients this season.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Trade whom? The guy they need to move is Stephenson, and there ain't no ****ing way Charlotte can pull that off. The only way they manage to get rid of him is if they bend over and take it in a trade; the Hornets have no ****ing leverage at this point.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
they don't...but they will make a trade, maybe Henderson? Zeller? In other news, Monta Ellis gets away with a travel and scores at the buzzer for Dallas.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
First, he manages to get Savvy NBA Veteran™ Kirk Hinrich to inexplicably foul him when they were up three in extra time, now the refs let him get away with a blatant travel that wins another game.

I guess Monta Ellis really does have it all... including mind control.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
So, Cleveland looks to be starting to figure things out. Terrence Ross looked very ordinary against what is generally considered to be a poor defense.

In other news, Kemba Walker may be better than I thought he was.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
That depends on your value of "best". There are, right now, four guys in the east that I would take over Pau Gasol, injury concerns and all, including his own teammate.

K

KingMilz

Really hope Monta makes the ASG this year, the way he's played since he's been the on the Mav's last year and this year warrants it.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I think the Clippers may have just beat Phoenix on a game-winner from Griffin.

EDIT - Confirmed. Clippers win in OT. Griffin with 45. Suns waste a triple-double from Eric Bledsoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.