[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JUL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Serbia currently getting its pants blown off by Italy in Olympics qualifier

(probably important to note that Serbia is missing Jokic and Bogi though)

There was a garbage article on a rumor site suggesting we trade Fox for him. So we could hand over to Haliburton, I guess?

"These guys play well together, let's break them up!"
I don't even think PDA and Mullin were that effing stupid. Yeah, I even said their names.
Well they had us get rid of Malone and gave up IT for a bag of Fritos so…

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Well they had us get rid of Malone and gave up IT for a bag of Fritos so…
Oh they are absolutely stupid. But in theory IT and Cousins didn't play well together and IT was also feeling slighted by Sacramento and making it public for whatever reason.

IT should be a very cautionary tale for MBIII.

There was a garbage article on a rumor site suggesting we trade Fox for him. So we could hand over to Haliburton, I guess?

"These guys play well together, let's break them up!"
I don't even think PDA and Mullin were that effing stupid. Yeah, I even said their names.
They were, they are the ones who had the only coach that DeMarcus Cousins liked playing for and decided he had to go.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Nigeria vs USA hoops on TV at 5:00 PST……on NBCSHD

A chance to watch Chimezie Metu but the Nigerian roster is full of NBA guys like Monte Morris, OG Anunoby…..I think Aminu is there but several others as well.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Nigeria vs USA hoops on TV at 5:00 PST……on NBCSHD

A chance to watch Chimezie Metu but the Nigerian roster is full of NBA guys like Monte Morris, OG Anunoby…..I think Aminu is there but several others as well.
Precious Achiuwa and Jahlil Okafor on the roster but OG and Monte are apparently sitting it out. Metu actually slots in next to Okafor pretty well as a big who can space the floor and be active on defense. Precious was one of my favorite prospects in last year’s draft so it’ll be interesting to see him not buried on the Miami bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.