[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If you had said to me, last night, "Hey, the Utah Jazz are the only team in the NBA that hasn't had a single player enter Health and Safety protocols. Who do you think is going to be the first?" Sight unseen, I would have said Joe Ingles.

pdxKingsFan

Hall of Famer
If you had said to me, last night, "Hey, the Utah Jazz are the only team in the NBA that hasn't had a single player enter Health and Safety protocols. Who do you think is going to be the first?" Sight unseen, I would have said Joe Ingles.
For the entire 2 years?
If so, crazy that they had the first case and then went that long. Or maybe that's why?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I don't know about "the entire 2 years," but it was a topic of discussion earlier about how they were the only team with no cases this season.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I mean, no disrespect, but when NBA TV teases the Number One pick having a career night, I was kind of let down for them to come back from the break, announcing that he "only" had twenty-nine.

The Blazers beat the Nets last night. Who needs Dame and McCollum when you have Anfernee Simons and Ben McLemore?!
Nurkic and some scrubs beat the championship contender nets? Now I don’t feel as bad about our loss to them. I still feel bad, just not as bad

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Kings legends Marcus Thornton and Jason Thompson have inked G-League deals looking for those sweet sweet Covid contracts! Thornton had 20-something last night.

Bring them home, Monte.

Kings legends Marcus Thornton and Jason Thompson have inked G-League deals looking for those sweet sweet Covid contracts! Thornton had 20-something last night.

Bring them home, Monte.
Can't believe Thornton is still around.

He sure did fool us with his play during those 20 something games he had with us after we traded for him. Thought he was a surefire 20ppg clutch scorer until reality hit the next couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.