[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb02

All-Star
Haynes put the final nail into Brandon “Spida” Williams’ front office NBA career. And accelerated Vlade’s exit.

Spida should change his AKA to “da man, who picked Bags ova Luka”

9DF93E86-36AB-4A16-839A-5E11347DD6B3.jpeg
18-0 run in the 4th? Jazz really doing their best to show Donovan Mitchell that he should move on. Luckily everyone in the world was busy watching duke/unc and prob didn’t see the meltdown

Poku first career triple double 17,10,12 he's on the verge of massive breakout in the upcoming season or two, he's the Kings PF they need moving forward. The Poku/Sabonis pick and n roll omg......

The LA LeBron’s are officially out of play-in contention. That’s twice in 4 seasons. So much for being “one of game’s greatest“ :rolleyes:.

And before anybody rushes to defend the great China hypocrite by bringing up the number of games he’s missed — that team is 26-31 in the games LBJ has played.

And some us warned that he and AD would likely miss a lot of time when that pairing first happened, so there’s that too.

Luckily for him the NBA was hellbent on continuing the pandemic shortened/split season with numerous stars out with injury and under the oddest conditions ever to ensure LA a title in the wake of the Kobe Bryant tragedy. He should forever thank his lucky stars for that.

Hopefully he goes for a very long vacation in China and decides stays there. LeFraud.

The LA LeBron’s are officially out of play-in contention. That’s twice in 4 seasons. So much for being “one of game’s greatest“ :rolleyes:.

And before anybody rushes to defend the great China hypocrite by bringing up the number of games he’s missed — that team is 26-31 in the games LBJ has played.

And some us warned that he and AD would likely miss a lot of time when that pairing first happened, so there’s that too.

Hopefully he goes for a very long vacation in China and decides stays there. LeFraud.
I think passing up on the Hield trade to pursue Westbrook instead was just not smart.

Hield I feel would have been perfect on that team.

I think they just tried to get a "star" and didn't put too much thought into anything else.

Lessons I guess

I think passing up on the Hield trade to pursue Westbrook instead was just not smart.

Hield I feel would have been perfect on that team.

I think they just tried to get a "star" and didn't put too much thought into anything else.

Lessons I guess
None of us here are experts, we all know that. But seemingly even the majority of “layman” fans felt the Westbrook trade was an awful move and awful fit.

And, yes, Buddy Hield would have been a much better fit. But I would have come unhinged had they traded him to our hated division rival and am so thankful that trade never materialized. I honestly can’t believe McNair even considered it let alone agreed to it (if sources were correct).

There’s good reason trades between rivals occur much more rarely.

Luckily for him the NBA was hellbent on continuing the pandemic shortened/split season with numerous stars out with injury and under the oddest conditions ever to ensure LA a title in the wake of the Kobe Bryant tragedy. He should forever thank his lucky stars for that.

Welcome to kingsfans.com skip bayless!
:p;)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Skip Bayless burner, confirmed.

EDIT - Oh damn, ninja'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.