[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AFP

Washington Wizards president Ernie Grunfeld was fired Tuesday by team owner Ted Leonsis after the NBA club missed the playoffs for the second time in four seasons. The Wizards are 32-46 with four games remaining in the current campaign and ensured of their worst season since 2012-13. Tommy Sheppard, the Wizards senior vice president of basketball operations, will report to Leonsis in place of Grunfeld starting immediately as the team prepares to begin the search for a new basketball operations boss once the season ends next week.

Continue reading...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Lots of Wizard fans seem happy about his dismissal.
Well, I mean... as Bomani Jones likes to point out, he's going to turn thirty-nine this year, and the Wizards have never had a fifty-win season in his lifetime. So yeah, I can imagine that Washington fans are probably tired of the... what do y'all like to call it? Treadmill?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Second round is a No Contest: Jokic and Cousins spent virtually no time head-to-head on the court together. But man, I tell you what, he gave FIBA World Champion Mason Plumlee the blues.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
DMC winning the matchup against Joker? Hell yeah, brother!
Cousins always gets up to play top bigs. If Kerr can keep him engaged like that against lesser bigs, nobody's got a chance.

Also:

Caron Butler said during the broadcast that he was talking cash **** to Jokic the entire game. Few things more entertaining in sports to me than the guy who talks trash, and then backs it up; FOH with that humility horse****!

Status
Not open for further replies.