My new name

Hello all...the shaking fits have stopped kingsfans are back yeah! Just wanted to let everyone know I am now ILV....thanks, ILOVEVLADE

p.s. does anyone know if we will get pacman back?????

I too have changed my login... I once was ajandaj with a crazed avatar of a salamander nasal cavity, but that login was from so long ago. I am now NoBonus and when I get an avatar again it will be of the dragon from the Windows 95 game "Little Big Adventure".

Mad D said:
i knew something was different about you, i was thinking your hair but i realized i cant see it from here
Lol thats just classic Mad D.

I didn't change my name at all...even left the first "b" lowercase.

That is, in case you didn't recognize me. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Speaking of new names, how about the new titles? I'm a Junior Member again. I feel like I found the fountain of youth. ;)

And, VF21 is now a Super Moderator. Okay, I know she is a Moderator. And, I know she is a pretty super person. So...

...okay, it fits!!!!! :D

I wanted to give myself a new name........

tried to give myself a new name.......................

but couldn't so I'm still Elise10!

I wanted something different aswell, but i just decided to change a part of it...Can you guess who i am...Woah hard eh;)
+Serbprincess+ = *Serbprincess*
I bet you wouldn´t have ever guessed;)! hehe

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
*Serbprincess* said:
I wanted something different aswell, but i just decided to change a part of it...Can you guess who i am...Woah hard eh;)
+Serbprincess+ = *Serbprincess*
I bet you wouldn´t have ever guessed;)! hehe
Nope! You fooled me. :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
JoMama said:
Hey, thanks! Looks like not many posters changed their names.
No, not too many...of course, that doesn't mean everyone who changed posted it here either.

How do you like the shortened version of my name? Everybody calls me 6th anyway, so I thought it was time for the change. :p