Mr. Slim soon to be AWOL

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
No! No! No! Not AWOL from his Navy duties, but he will be AWOL from KingsFans.com for a little more than a month when his ship sets out for drills, etc. This will take place next Tues (or Wed), I understand.

So, please join me in wishing or handsome, articulate, and endearing friend well.

I will miss you, my friend!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
No need to go through any trouble; I'll probably get to check the board every now and then, anyway... Not likely to post much, though.

Now, when I leave in January... that's the big one...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
No need to go through any trouble; I'll probably get to check the board every now and then, anyway... Not likely to post much, though.

Now, when I leave in January... that's the big one...
Trouble? On the contrary...

my sentiments remain the same. :)

slim you'll be missed. ill especially miss you when somebody needs to be put in check and your not around :D and im sure when tetris is up your score will haunt us while you're gone.. but remember i did take the lowest score from you!!

i will definitely miss your well articulated posts :)

oh, and the chatroom! i hope it can still be opened during kings games!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
LMM said:
i will definitely miss your well articulated posts :)

oh, and the chatroom! i hope it can still be opened during kings games!
Yes, the plan is for the chatroom to remain open. Variant, VF21, and I have moderator status (if we should need moderation).

Hey, Slim, does The Freak still have moderator status, as well? What about LMM?

that's good! if you need help with it, i'll certainly be there.. if ever some of you guys can't make it at times, i'll be glad to help! :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Freak said:
I used to have automatic %mod status when I came in, but I restarted my comp, re-installed mIRC and now I'm not a %
Please send a PM to Slim, so we can get it squared away again.