Mock Draft Kings #2 lists

While Luka to the SUNS seems like a good fit offensively, it could be a problem defensively pairing him with Booker --- especially if they think they can play them in the backcourt together. One of them would have to guard the oppositions PG. Good luck with that.

De'Aaron Fox will be licking his chops each and every time he faces the SUNS. They'd have no chance to stay in front of him.

Bates at 34 would be a steal. If he falls out of first, i think highly unlikely, would like kings to see if they can package next years 2nd to move up and get him

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Probably right. There's always intrigue of the 2nd round. Where we find according to one mock... 37. Kings: Donte DiVincenzo, G, Villanova | So.
I just find that a hilarious mock draft. First, Donte should be much much much higher, imo; second, I can't imagine he comes out if that's really the consensus about his draft status. In my ideal scenario WCS would be traded on draft day for draft rights to DiVincenzo. One can only dream...

While Luka to the SUNS seems like a good fit offensively, it could be a problem defensively pairing him with Booker --- especially if they think they can play them in the backcourt together. One of them would have to guard the oppositions PG. Good luck with that.

De'Aaron Fox will be licking his chops each and every time he faces the SUNS. They'd have no chance to stay in front of him.
The question is could Jackson guard the point.

I just find that a hilarious mock draft. First, Donte should be much much much higher, imo; second, I can't imagine he comes out if that's really the consensus about his draft status. In my ideal scenario WCS would be traded on draft day for draft rights to DiVincenzo. One can only dream...
Kids leave after a year or two to go undrafted routinely now. Who knows what's going on, but at some point they may just want to begin the paid portion of their careers? The only thing that is head scratching about this is that Nova tends to be pretty good about picking guys that stay 4 years.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kids leave after a year or two to go undrafted routinely now. Who knows what's going on, but at some point they may just want to begin the paid portion of their careers? The only thing that is head scratching about this is that Nova tends to be pretty good about picking guys that stay 4 years.
I was hoping that at #7 or #8 Divac would be all over Donte or Spellman and basically promise one of them to be drafted at one of those slots if they were available. That scenario is out the window now.:) If those guys can be promised to be in the top 10 this year it doesn't make much sense to hold out for top 5 next year, especially because there is always the risk of some major injury that demolishes their value. I'm still holding out hope for the WCS for Donte deal on Draft Day. If Divac is lucky enough to get the #2, why not that?:D

Seeing we have the number 36 pick as well is this the place to dicuss it.
I like him but am over the Donic discussions and know eventually we will have a forum mock draft to consider.

Seeing we have the number 36 pick as well is this the place to dicuss it.
I like him but am over the Donic discussions and know eventually we will have a forum mock draft to consider.
I think we should. I’m hoping we draft Isaac Bonga and sign him to a 4 year contract, first two guaranteed. Let him play in Stockton. He could be a long term answer at SF if he develops. Has good BBIQ, has a good handle, very long. Thin and needs to learn to shoot.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/isaac-bonga

Let's resume the situation.
We can pick a great proven player with questionable upside (Doncic) or a beginner with lot of upside which can convert him into a great player.
That's a difficult choice, I need a specific video support...

I think there's going to be a lot of divide on KF in the incoming weeks leading to the draft...

We can pick a great proven player with questionable upside (Doncic) or a beginner with lot of upside which can convert him into a great player.

This belongs in the trade for Towns conversation, too

dude12

Hall of Famer
Not sure where to put this so ill put it here......reading on twitter that Atlanta has Trae Young high on their draft board.....as in THEE pick for them. Makes sense with Schroeder wanting out and Young's potential. Atlanta cold be a trade down candidate.

If you are referring to Bonga I’m talking about our 2nd round pick not our 2nd overall pick.

Basketball Insiders have Kings taking Porter while Jackson falls a bit......based on what is being heard.

Smokescreen or not?
Hard to say at this stage. It’s interesting that we have or are scheduled to meet with Porter Jr. which would be our first meeting with a high profile prospect.

I think looking at our roster the thing that this team needs most is a true scorer. Someone who can get you points when you need them. High school verion of Porter was certainly a scorer.

Too far out for anything to be taken seriously at this stage. Wouldn’t surprise me if Porter is our guy but would be shocked if it is at pick 2.