All-Purpose MLB Thread! (2019-2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Farhan has a pretty good first trade deadline.

Highlight is getting rid of Melancon and his entire remaining contract. Maybe now they can resign Will Smith that they don’t owe another reliever 18 million a season.

Keeping MadBum is great, and I think they try to resign him this offseason as well. Don’t think he’s going to get a MONSTER contract from anyone and he’ll stick for a fair offer.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
2000 wins for Bruce Bochy. I didn’t think this team had any shot of getting him there this season. And I’ll gladly accept the worse draft pick for Bochy reaching that milestone.

One of 11 managers with 2000 wins.

One of 10 managers with at least 3 World Series titles.

What an amazing career. It’s going to be so sad and so different not having him in the dugout anymore. :(

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
good for the Nats, after the Bryce Harper saga didn't go so well it goes to show you that having a big time hitter isn't necessary to make deep Playoff runs

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Nats reminding me of Even Year Magic Giants. Now they’ll be the scrappy underdog no one gives a chance against the elite AL team.

Howie Kendrick needs to hit three home runs off Verlander in Game 1!

Shock the world, Nats!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
two down, two to go....I wish I would of stayed at home to watch the Nats put a whoopin' on the Astros rather than go watch the Kings :[

Status
Not open for further replies.