Metu out with broken wrist

R

Reyes134

Poor kid trying to get minutes and when he does gets injured on a dirty play. That should be a suspension now because of fractured wrist. And that chump did it on the other end and no one said anything!

I do commend Walton for repeatedly saying in interviews it was an unacceptable play. Damn refs even reviewed the play. They should fine and suspend him for a game upon review
To make matters worse, after the play he went down on the offensive end and hung over our players on a dunk. He had a chance to see the replay and saw Metu was just trying to avoid him and still rubbed it in on the other end. What a jerk.

Sucky news. Metu could have possibly kept his legs off guys back and not put himself in a vulnerable position. Whiteside gets the extra minutes i would hope

I have watched this play 20 times and I still don't think Metu was trying to disrespect him. He dunked it at sort of a weird angle and his momentum carried him forward towards JV. Where exactly do people think he is supposed to land? I'd say 90 percent of the comments I've seen on youtube and elsewhere believe this is all Metu's fault.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I have watched this play 20 times and I still don't think Metu was trying to disrespect him. He dunked it at sort of a weird angle and his momentum carried him forward wards JV. Where exactly do people think he is supposed to land? I'd say 90 percent of the comments I've seen on youtube and elsewhere believe this is all Metu's fault.
Well, 90% of the people in the world are idiots, so this tracks.

I don’t get it at all. I was shocked that he didn’t get a flag rant call was and still is shocking. I was listening to Doug on radio today driving home and couldn’t believe he said Metu had a fractured wrist and would be out for unknown amount of weeks. WTF is wrong with this picture? Even when it happened I re ran it a bunch of times. JV intentionally wrapped his arm not doubt about it at all and the refs? Are you kidding me? Do the refs get fined for stupid calls on a obvious flagrant? They should be fine deeply along with JV...