Message from De’Aaron Fox

Just hard to believe this came from the head of a 20 year old kid. Very impressive if it did. The one thing I would say to Fox... it wasn’t just all in ..... it was all together. Sac did this as a community, a team.... the Kings need to be all in and all together.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Heard this on 1140 yesterday. Couldn't be more proud of the kid. He's incredibly mature for his age. He gets it. This is the player you want to root for. He is a key building block of this franchise going forward, and I believe destined to become a great leader for this team

When I openly lobbied to draft FOX, what you saw in the video was among many things I cited about him. Smart, intelligent, intellectual kid with a passion to win. When you combine all of that with strong work ethic and elite raw natural talent, it’s hard to fail.

It may take a few seasons to get there, but I’ve been confident from the beginning that he has the makings of an all star caliber player.

Remember that kid that cried during his post game interview after his team lost a heartbreaker to UNC deep into the tourney? That’s the heart I’m talking about. He cares about what he does. And is driven to succeed. I want more players just like him. Hopefully Bagley & Giles are cut from the same cloth.