Marcus Morris

Article cites Shams so it could very well be legit.

He had a really good year last year and showed some range. Could be nice off the bench.

Just don't talk bad about his mom because him and his brother will break into your house and beat you up. Character matters tho. . .

Article cites Shams so it could very well be legit.

He had a really good year last year and showed some range. Could be nice off the bench.

Just don't talk bad about his mom because him and his brother will break into your house and beat you up. Character matters tho. . .
Know someone who worked with him personally and spoke very highly of him.

The_Jamal

Hall of Famer
From a skill-set perspective, he doesn't bring a whole lot different than Bjelica. He's more of a rangy perimeter defender obviously, but he's absolutely a stretch 4 at this point, not a 3/4 hybrid. Demands more of the ball on offense, not really a great playmaker. Don't see the fit

Who’s mIn would Morris be getting?
Here’s what we’re looking at for the SF, PF and C spots (assuming Barnes stays, WCS leaves, and we sign a free agent center):
SF: Barnes, Bogi* (*when the match up doesn’t kill us)
PF: Bagley, Giles, Barnes*
C: Free Agent, Bagley/Giles
So I just don’t see the fit.
We need Patrick Beverly (or someone just like him), depth at SF, and a Center.
Morris is not coming to the Kings for the vet min.

Who’s mIn would Morris be getting?
Here’s what we’re looking at for the SF, PF and C spots (assuming Barnes stays, WCS leaves, and we sign a free agent center):
SF: Barnes, Bogi* (*when the match up doesn’t kill us)
PF: Bagley, Giles, Barnes*
C: Free Agent, Bagley/Giles
So I just don’t see the fit.
We need Patrick Beverly (or someone just like him), depth at SF, and a Center.
Morris is not coming to the Kings for the vet min.
I’m assuming he would get the mins you assigned to Bogi at sf. I’m thinking leave Bogi and Barnes at their natural positions of sg and sf and put Morris at backup sf/pf. He’s not my first choice but does fit a potential need of more wing depth.

I’m assuming he would get the mins you assigned to Bogi at sf. I’m thinking leave Bogi and Barnes at their natural positions of sg and sf and put Morris at backup sf/pf. He’s not my first choice but does fit a potential need of more wing depth.
Like Beli, I don’t think Morris’ strength is at SF. I think you’d get a guy who is best at PF and can play some at SF and C.
If we sign him to a reasonable contract, I’ll root for him. But I’d rather us fill the three stated needs without thinking that Morris is going to be our backup SF.
I might feel differently if we didn’t have Beli.