Luc Richard Mbah A Moute to Sac for picks

What do you think of the front office now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kingsguy881

Twitter is reporting this.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 5m

The Bucks have agreed to trade Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to Sacramento for draft picks, league sources tell @CBSSports.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Jamal

Hall of Famer
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 1m
Can confirm @KBergCBS intel that Bucks have agreed to trade Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to Sacramento. Kings gave up a future 2nd.

Awesome.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 2m
Can confirm @KBergCBS intel that Bucks have agreed to trade Luc Richard Mbah a Moute to Sacramento. Kings gave up a future 2nd.

Great trade! Just for a second round pick! A true small forward with size and who plays D! He's not a shooter but I'm ok with this!

He's an atrocious offensive player. James Johnson bad.

The difference is, unlike James Johnson, he knows he's not Kobe Bryant offensively. So he'll stay out of the way.

Adds great size, defense, toughness and really solid rebounding ability. Kudos

all right, a defensive acquisition. mbah a moute is strictly a roleplayer, but one that both understands his status as a roleplayer and fills an especially troublesome need. only had to give up a second-rounder, too. i like that move. still need a legitimate second option behind big cuz, and still need to offload a buncha redundant talent, but at least mbah a moute represents the teeniest, tiniest step in the right direction...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, I don't even like that comparison. Johnson actually has skills as a ballhandler and passer, he's just got a horribly horribly out of whack view of his importance/role on that end.

Mbah a Moute doesn't have any skills at all. :p But that's a good thing. Has no skills, knows he has no skills, does not try to utilize skills he does not have. True roleplayer. Finally!

The difference is, unlike James Johnson, he knows he's not Kobe Bryant offensively. So he'll stay out of the way.

Adds great size, defense, toughness and really solid rebounding ability. Kudos
This was JJs main problem, otherwise he was solid defensively......when he actually tried.