LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers, Klutch Sports says.

Unless they get Leonard, and even if they do, I don't see them getting to the finals this season. The Lakers with James are arguably worse than 3 teams. Golden state, Houston, and OKC have the pieces to be better.

Unless they get Leonard, and even if they do, I don't see them getting to the finals this season. The Lakers with James are arguably worse than 3 teams. Golden state, Houston, and OKC have the pieces to be better.
The Lakers' supporting cast at the moment isn't even better the Cavs'. Kevin Love is a better player than anyone on the Lakers right now. We finally get to see what Lebron is made of in the Western Conference though.

The Lakers' supporting cast at the moment isn't even better the Cavs'. Kevin Love is a better player than anyone on the Lakers right now. We finally get to see what Lebron is made of in the Western Conference though.
Plus, the Lakers will have 34 to 37 year old James. He takes great care of himself, but that's old considering how many games he has played.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll have to depend on all y'all to fill me in. The idea of watching LBJ in a Lakers uniform is not something I plan on doing...ever.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Worst thing is, Lakers' fans have been by their standards quiet for a while since they've been trash.

That goes all out the window now.
I pity anyone who tries to attend a Kings-Lakers game in G1C. It will be unbearable. Sacramento Laker fans are probably already trying to figure out a way to buy out the arena. I just remembered how much I hate/detest/abhor the freaking Lakers. I may start my "DIE LAKER SCUM" chant a little early...like now?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The Thunder have the exact same team that finished fourth last season. Why the hell do they deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Houston or Golden State?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, you're going to skip at least four Kings games a year for the next four seasons?
Definitely won't go anywhere ear G1C, that's for sure. Won't want to watch Kings-Lakers games from there either as the Laker fan will be out in force in their brand new LBJ Laker jerseys. May actually watch the Staples games simply to see how Kobe fan reacts to all the hoopla.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What does this do to the Lakers as far as cap space? Dave keeps saying DMC will go to LAL. Can they afford him?