League Team Pass: Kings?

Anyone have NBA League Team Pass with Sacramento Kings selected as followed team? Is it blacked out in the local Sacramento Area? Are you able to stream with VPN? Do you have issues streaming out of the area?

Thanks......

Anyone have NBA League Team Pass with Sacramento Kings selected as followed team? Is it blacked out in the local Sacramento Area? Are you able to stream with VPN? Do you have issues streaming out of the area?

Thanks......
I got it and I’m blacked out from any game and I live 120 miles away.

Unfortunately I can’t see them live anymore living here in Ohio but I do not miss our games on nba team pass.

Usually about this time of the season I find its easier on my nerves turning them off and reading a book.
but not this year and could not watch this game live but just replayed on nba team pass.

No problem watching with League Pass in North Carolina. If I wanted to watch the Hornets--they have another awful team this year--all the games are blacked out on League Pass.

I have the Kings league pass and am able to watch from Australia without restriction (other than time zones and work etc). Not sure if that is helpful.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I have the Kings league pass and am able to watch from Australia without restriction (other than time zones and work etc). Not sure if that is helpful.
do you watch League Pass on your computer or laptop or do you have a cable/satellite provider that you have to watch through?

do you watch League Pass on your computer or laptop or do you have a cable/satellite provider that you have to watch through?
You can use it across devices--I have access to it on our Rokus, PS5, and my Ipad. Just can't have it on multiple devices at the same time.

Regarding blackouts, I'm in the bay, so no impact, but was in Kauai and Kings games were delayed.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
You can use it across devices--I have access to it on our Rokus, PS5, and my Ipad. Just can't have it on multiple devices at the same time.

Regarding blackouts, I'm in the bay, so no impact, but was in Kauai and Kings games were delayed.
are replays available?