[Game] Kings @ Wizards, Monday, Nov. 13 - 4 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
NOTE: Game will be carried on NBA-TV.

Well, that thud you heard Saturday evening was the soaring hopes of a lot of enthusiastic (if somewhat delusional) Kings fans coming back to earth. :p That game was...in a word...ugly. But not totally unexpected. There are going to be steps forward followed by steps back.

Today's game starts early enough so that even fans on the East Coast can tune in should they choose to do so.

I'm not gonna make any predictions. I just hope to see them bounce back with heart, hustle, energy, effort and resilience. Luckily, with a team as young as ours the one thing they should have an abundance of is resilience.

I wasn't able to watch Saturday except f0r a couple of quick glances here and there but I should be on hand for all of today's game. I'm gonna try to focus on our defense tonight...wish me luck.

It's STILL a good time to be a Kings fan!

Lost in everything, is the fact that Fox himself has curtailed in play from the first few weeks of the season.. I have still seen enough to believe he was a quality pick and will be a centerpiece moving forward, but his play has dipped with the teams.

Give me that energetic 14/5/5 guy again

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
hopefully it won't be over in the first quarter like it was in the first meet. Fox needs to come ready to play versus the Wallstar. Wiz are inconsistent and have lost to the Mavs & Suns on their home court. They are Jekyll & Hyde.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Lost in everything, is the fact that Fox himself has curtailed in play from the first few weeks of the season.. I have still seen enough to believe he was a quality pick and will be a centerpiece moving forward, but his play has dipped with the teams.

Fox is far from the issue here. Yeah, he is sporadic at times with his drives and makes some head scratching passes in traffic but what rookie won't? His shot as expected is not there at the moment and that's fine, his form is there. With repetition that shot will drop over time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Fox is a rookie. He's gonna be sporadic. I'd be surprised if he was consistent night in and night out at this point.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing WCS is going to come out and look even more skilled and energized than Porzingis.

LOLS JK. He'll be lacsidasical as hell because he already had his one decent game allotted for the entire month.