[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Saturday, Nov. 24 - 5:30 PT (title changed)

Vegas - O/U - 225! Warriors by 5.

So the outcome guessed is Warriors 115-110. Curry playing would probably at least double that gap prediction. A big, division game.....King them, Kings.
Unleash the Bellwether.

Vegas - O/U - 225! Warriors by 5.

So the outcome guessed is Warriors 115-110. Curry playing would probably at least double that gap prediction. A big, division game.....King them, Kings.
Unleash the Bellwether.
Interesting to see the line at Kings +5. That means Kings are starting to gain a little respect from the odds makers. Somebody posted in another thread that the Kings have only been favored in one game this year. If you’re a gambler you could’ve been making some good money off this squad seeing as how we’ve won 10 of our games outright not to mention the games we lost where we likely covered.

Interesting to see the line at Kings +5. That means Kings are starting to gain a little respect from the odds makers. Somebody posted in another thread that the Kings have only been favored in one game this year. If you’re a gambler you could’ve been making some good money off this squad seeing as how we’ve won 10 of our games outright not to mention the games we lost where we likely covered.
11-6-1 against the spread which is pretty darn good.

Green reported as out also. No Curry, no Green, Durant played 40 minutes last night. If the Kings are as good as they think they are... we should win this game.
The Warriors are still the Warriors. Klay has burned us in the past so I’m just going to hope that we keep it close. It would be great if we can sneak out with a win.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Last night Durant played 38 minutes (32 points) and Klay 33 minutes (31 points). Kings should run them out of the gym tonight on the back-to-back.

Just please, pretty please, pick Klay Thompson up at half court. Absolutely no walk-up 3s allowed, and never ever leave him! Durant is going to get his, just don't bail him out with the stupid fouls. And speaking of fouls, if the Kings stay away from the stupid reach fouls the game gets even faster, not a good thing for the depleted Warriors.

If the Kings guard Thompson like the crown jewels, there's no way the Warriors win this one. Their bench is gawdawful.

Last night Durant played 38 minutes (32 points) and Klay 33 minutes (31 points). Kings should run them out of the gym tonight on the back-to-back.

Just please, pretty please, pick Klay Thompson up at half court. Absolutely no walk-up 3s allowed, and never ever leave him! Durant is going to get his, just don't bail him out with the stupid fouls. And speaking of fouls, if the Kings stay away from the stupid reach fouls the game gets even faster, not a good thing for the depleted Warriors.

If the Kings guard Thompson like the crown jewels, there's no way the Warriors win this one. Their bench is gawdawful.
My guess is Schumpert will have him. WCS will take Durant and Bjelica has to rebound.

Do you think there will be a play tonight that goes against us and he'll say, "Doug, remember that basket/point/technical/etc."?
I'm over this schtick as well. You can say that about almost any possession for either team. He's loading his blame cannon, his favorite weapon. He can be nasty little man. I'm just glad that he feels intimidated by Doug's total righteousness and tones it down a little.

The homer in me is telling me to tell you to change the thread title. Something about conceding defeat to another team on our own website before the game has started wreaks of the past.
Is your Avatar a wax sculpture?

If you'd prefer I'll throw together a semi-proper GT. just say the word

Freedom of movement rules should hurt GSW. They employ a perimeter screen where the screener would step out at the last sec n or would stick out their butt or a knee to free up Steph and Klay. Most screens we’re border line illegal last year n def illegal this year.

Oh wow I'm glad I saw this I thought it was a 7.30 game and was about to settle into the USC v Notre Dame game to see if the Trojans can be a spoiler.

But... the Game of the Week is on... Kings vs. Warriors... GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!