[Game] Kings @ Warriors -3/27/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kings v. Warriors - Or Vivek Ranadive's future team vs. Vivek Ranadive's current team. :)

There used to be a time when Oracle Arena was known as Arco West because of how many Kings fans used to make the trek to the bay to root for their Kings. Those days could easily come again.

GO KINGS!!

go kings, the only way we win is if we stop david lee. yes david lee, jt cannot guard him. if he goes off plus curry and Thompson? we lose by 10. i hope we win this game

go kings!!

i predict 93-97 kings win

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Kings v. Warriors - Or Vivek Ranadive's future team vs. Vivek Ranadive's current team. :)

There used to be a time when Oracle Arena was known as Arco West because of how many Kings fans used to make the trek to the bay to root for their Kings. Those days could easily come again.

GO KINGS!!
Is Vivek going to have his Warriors hat halfway off and his Kings hat halfway on? I'm wondering if he's had more discussions with Jerry West over the past few weeks about Kings personnel than the Warriors. The timing of this game is perfect.

Ah,at last a game to break important byt dull business of relocation, owners, millions, votes, term sheets, tweets, heavy and sometimes ridiculous analysis, and of course good oldfashioned hate. Lee for a dunk and then a jump hook, Thomas running through curry's legs for two, Thompson drops another 3, Cousins a jam, MT gets an assist passing to Thomas, Jackson thrown out of game for attacking Smart, a Maloofs in disguise falling out of the upper deck, just an ordinary but thrilling late-season game against the Warriors. Go Kings!!!!!

if Smart doesnt randomly reach to the end of the bench and use Jimmer,Outlaw, or Hayes instead of Douglas/Aldrich, we will win

its the Vivek bowl!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Because someone mentioned Sacramento and the Warriors in the same sentence, I present another video of our mayor being awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones 3h
Tyreke Evans' tests on his stomach were normal. He is still questionable, will see how he feels pregame.

Hopefully Reke can have the heart to play. Maybe IT gave him a bad pizza the last game

Wow the GSW broadcast have the sale thing so wrong. Saying Seattle bid has already been approved and Seattle have advantage due to time constraints. How can they get such bad information? I think it was Bucher who informed them. Embarrassing for them.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Wow the GSW broadcast have the sale thing so wrong. Saying Seattle bid has already been approved and Seattle have advantage due to time constraints. How can they get such bad information? I think it was Bucher who informed them. Embarrassing for them.
Bucher has been completely anti Sac in covering this situation. He's been completely wrong too.