[Game] Kings @ Warriors - 2/15/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

I know this is the Warriors game thread, but anytime we beat the Lakers it's worth repeating. :)

Until recently, I could hardly watch close games. I just knew the Kings were going to find a way to lose. Lately, though, I haven't had that feeling. I've regained faith.

These are our Kings. Warts, wrinkles, stupid turnovers...none of that matters. They've got heart, hustle, energy and effort...and they've got a coach that is instilling in them the will to win. They're a TEAM, and I am proud to be one of their fans.

Going into Oracle to play the Warriors is not gonna be easy. But I have faith. The Warriors CAN be beat. They've underestimated us before. Their egos are their worst enemies.

The one thing I wish we could do is invade Oracle the way their fans have invaded our turf. I just hope the Kings fans who are there are LOUD.

It's a good night to be a Kings fan.

#GoKings

Warriors have been a little out of sync lately, we could beat them again.

Or KD and Curry might go off for 40 a piece and we lose....but still! The Kings have been playing better and ya never know :)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Pound them inside and then when that's over pound them inside again. Get McGee and Looney in foul trouble and force them to match up with smaller players. Don't get discouraged if Steph or KD get hot and weather the storm. Also wear a cup so as to prevent any damage from errant Draymond kicks.

The easiest of our next 3.

Scheduled win.

Its a process but, Warrior nation and the hype show will slowly realise their mortality and this game will drive it home.

Take a 2-1 series lead and the high ground on route to our playoff win.

Then we'll see how much those 'believe' warrior playoff tees, when they beat the Mavs, retail for in Sac. Collectable my ass

Last edited:

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I hope Lawson can go for this game
I mean...I would really doubt it. Hammies are tricky and lingering, and you can give him a full extra week off of it just by not playing him vs. Golden State. And yeah, I mean we are likely just going to get slapped out of there, but we go into the break, maybe come out of it with some of our guys back, and go to work on an easy patch in the schedule. Win the war, not the battle.

P.S. And if Golden State wants to come into this one hanging their head, looking forward to the break, or in any other way not ready to compete, hell, I think we might get after them and make them regret it.

It's the ultimate scheduled L...
But we are the #Kangz! :)

A fan has got to do...
.. I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #57:
On the road vs the Warriors, Wed. 2/15, 7:30pm

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 14 hours).
Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game stats:
  • And below is the ranking of best average grade per prediction:
KingsFan ................. Games …... Average
.................................... predicted.. per pred.
@KingsFanSince85 ....... 44 ….……. 34.20
@lwc .............................. 19 …..……. 33.05
@alonshin ..................... 53 …..……. 31.87
@gil renard ................... 31 …..……. 31.26
@km23 .......................... 32 …..……. 30.19
@LoungeLizard ............ 53 …..……. 28.34
@chief bromden ............ 36 …..……. 28.25
@SLAB .......................... 40 …..……. 28.10
@origkds ........................ 40 …..……. 27.15
@Tetsujin ....................... 53 …..……. 27.00
@Ron ............................. 55 …..……. 26.64
@Telemachus ................. 56 …..……. 26.30
@Tomcat ........................ 39 …..……. 26.26
@CVKingsfan ................. 55 …..……. 25.93
@The Hammer ............... 18 …..……. 24.33
@bubulina ...................... 36 …..……. 23.47
@VF21 ............................. 54 …..……. 23.30
@Spike ............................ 25 …..……. 22.04
@Suicide King ................ 35 …..……. 20.86
@gunks ........................... 20 …..……. 19.65
@Russell Pimphustler ..... 15 …..……. 19.33

Qualification:
1/4 of all predictions (14 of 56)

List of all predictors in order of appearance:
And to you, prediction rookies... :D It's never too late to start...
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @Capt. Factorial, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @BenchMob, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @dukeswh, @east_sac, @EJF, @El Paljasso, @Elektrik, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Fear the Putin,@Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @gilly420, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jaysutton2003, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @KestrelKing, @killer123, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @Road_Kings, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Singhisking, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @Unglemeyer, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

Last edited:
Kings have been one of the better fourth quarter teams this year, but that has been helped by the way the bench unit starts the fourth. That oomph is lacking a bit without Lawson leading it. Lawson's absence is also meaning more minutes for Darren, which will tire him out at the end of games. (He's been handling this well so far, but this is a B2B.)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, was damn clever and defiant...and also may have helped waken the sleeping beast.

I know everyone is excited about our little run here, but this is still a team that if pissed off can scorch us by 30. So let sleeping dogs lie. Sneak on in with your head down and eyes cast to the ground...then wait for them to fall asleep and suddenly jump up and rip their throat out. :D

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Yeah, was damn clever and defiant...and also may have helped waken the sleeping beast.

I know everyone is excited about our little run here, but this is still a team that if pissed off can scorch us by 30. So let sleeping dogs lie. Sneak on in with your head down and eyes cast to the ground...then wait for them to fall asleep and suddenly jump up and rip their throat out. :D
Tell us how you really feel about the Warriors

Or, maybe it's time someone stepped up to the "big bad bully." Maybe we get smashed, but I'd rather let them know that we're gunning for them and aren't afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.